Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Exams coming in just 2days time and I haven't really started studying yet. =/


Last night midnight raining, then this morning go meet Yu Sheng at bus stop, the weather cold cold der.
Very nice.(:
School today was so-so.
First lesson was physics.
Boring boring boring.
Geography was next.
Had a test.
Probably might just flunk it.
Mathematics was next.
Did revisions.
Boring too.
Recess then was Mother Tongue.
Didn't do much things.
Chemistry lesson also very boring.
Go through worksheets.
English lesson go library.
Do speech.
Do the speech together with Yu Sheng.(:
We do the speech exactly the same.
Except for the name different.
Heh heh.
After school went home.
Very sunny the sun, then so hot.
Reach home, bathe then on computer.

I'm having headaches again.
Don't know why this few days keep having headaches.
Mum suggested going for a nap.
But I don't want, cause everytime if I take a nap in the afternoon, I will wake up in a bad mood later in the night.
Therefore, I choose not to take a nap.
Hahas.

I'm very lazy now.
And today is a very boring day.
I am very bored and lazy now.
I just wanna sit down there and stare into blank spaces, thinking and thinking of nothing.

And I realise something.
I listen to different genre of songs when I'm on different mood.
My Mp3 categorise the song in different language songs.
Then the chinese songs is further categorised into sad songs and happy songs.
So when I'm happy, I click into the happy songs folder.
When I'm sad, I click into the sad songs folder.
Sad songs are usually the slow songs while happy songs are the fast songs.
That day I lent Shermeen my mp3 for a day.
Then the next day she ask me why my songs is in "=)" and "=(".
Hahaha.
I don't like its when I'm in a bad mood or sad mood, then I hear a happy song.
Will pek chek one. =x
So now can see if I'm happy or sad just by seeing me listening to what kind of songs. (:

I'm so easy to read luh, just like what Shermeen analysed.
She say I thinking what or feeling what, all written on my face.
Mum told me when I'm young, very easy to see if I'm hungry or not.
Cause when I'm hungry, I will give sad face.
Then when feed me food ler, then I go all happy face.
Heehee. (:

Kidnapmyheart

No comments: