Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yes.
You are in lurve-bites.blogspot.com

You haven't went in the wrong blog.
This is my new blogskin. (:

I haven't changed my blogskin since 2007, and yeah, I'm bored of the old skin already.
Wanted to change blogskin for very long already.
But always can't find a suitable one.
And now, I found this, I was looking for a plain blogskin.
Then this appear. =D
Haha, at first I hesitated on changing to this blogskin.
Cause its like too plain.
But in the end, I just change anyway.
Did quite a lot of editing from the original blogskin.
I made the sidebar's width wider and the blogging space bigger.
Changed the font and size of the Date and shifted the time to the bottom right corner of the post.
Changed the words on top and changed the spacing too.
Now my blog is showing 10posts instead of 15posts.

Original


After

I hope I won't regret changing my blogskin!
Haha! (:

No comments: