Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meet Shermeen this morning outside school.
She thought her Amaths start at 9am, but actually its 8am.
Lol, so she was late for amaths.
Around 8.30am then she go in.
Then I in classroom sit and orh orh.
Around 9am then Mr Calvin Lim came.
Chemistry Remedial (:
Teach new topic.
About Periodic Table.
End around 10am, then went Downtown East with Yue Yi, eat @ SUBWAY(:
Heehee, yummy cookies.
Shermeen can read my mind easily.
She say I think what, all write on my face der.
When sad, my actions, the way I talk all that, can easily see.
When happy, then I is really like happy happy one.
Tommy also can read.. Though phone also can siah.
Then Yue Yi today told me can see what I thinking sometimes.
Just that she never say out niah. o.O!
OMG, I didn't know I'm so easy to read until this few days keep got people can read my mind so easily.
But Shermeen is the most powerful one.
Every single thing also know siah...
I one small action, she already know liao.
Haha, we often talk through eye contact.
She understand what I'm trying to tell her, just by eye contact (:
Haha, then around 11.30am, she went home, then I took 358 go Elias find Shermeen.
She end Amaths around 11.45am I think.
Pei her, watch her eat.
LOL, then went back school for Maths Remedial.
Teacher didn't teach much.
We do worksheets niah.
Cause she was busy settling some things.
After Remedial, took 89 to Yue Yi's house there der bus stop.
Get my file from her, just now left inside her bag. =x
Then we pei her walk to E!hub.
Called Tommy, he say he at White Sands arcade.
So Shermeen and I go look for him.
Cause going do Geography Project, Shermeen is pei us niah.
Reach whitesands arcade.
Wait for him outside arcade.
Then he say Yu Sheng say don't want come.
Shermeen go inside arcade go ask him.
But he still don't want.
Don't want then sua lor.
So only Tommy left with us.
Took 359 to my house.
Then we go 7eleven, they want buy drink.
Tommy down there choose choose choose so long.
End up when he want go pay, he walk past the GULP machine, then he go put back the bottled drink then say the BIG GLUP more worth it.
LOL!
Then walked to my house.
Reach home, on computer for them.
Then I go bathe. (:
Actually we didn't do much today.
Heh. =p
We chat about things.
Haha, we got do a little bit laah.
End up going 5.30pm, lazy do ler.
So I say I later at night do the video, then Tommy help me find infomations.
Arif smsed Tommy, then we ask him do the powerpoint slides.
Awhile then Shermeen and Tommy left my house. (:

Today don't know why my waist very pain.
Like inside the bone kena knocked or what. ):

No comments: