Thursday, September 03, 2009

Last night Tommy called me on the phone to chat.
Chat around 1 hour plus then end call liao.
Go sleep. =)
In the morning, suppose to meet Yu Sheng, but he overslept. LOL!
Cause I sms him he never reply mah, so I smsed Tommy, then go find him at 444 there.
Walked there, reach there, saw him sitting alone at the table.
Went over, pei him sit awhile then Joel and Marcus came.
Awhile Inwe came too.
Joel, Marcus and Inwe keep talking about Maple, then me and Tommy were like Question Mark Question Mark.
LOL, don't understand what they talking.
After that one guy, called Zheng Hao came and join us, with his laptop. Hahaha.
Okay, 4 guys, 1 girl.
Felt abit weird, lucky at least got Tommy.
Then Joel, Marcus and Inwe went to buy food.
Zheng hao go use his labtop call Joel.
Hahahas, awhile Tommy also go buy food.
Then they eat eat eat until around 7am.
They go 450 there play cards and you-know-what.
Me and Tommy kiap our nose.
Hahahas, awhile Tommy go fetch Hanyi.
Then left me with them.
Ahhs, should have gone with Tommy, but then she go fetch Hanyi, better don't disturb them.
Left with them, feel more weird.
Awhile then I left them, I say go meet Shermeen.
Hahas, that Zheng Hao say "Send my regards to Shermeen".
I say ok, then he say "You know my name right?"
I was like, er yah.
Walked to the casurina bus stop, then stand there, wait for bus.
Suddenly Tommy walk to me, lols, didn't saw him.
Hanyi beside him, shy shy one.
Hanyi actually not that shy one lor.
They both like nvr talk.
Tommy say is Hanyi shy.
Hahas, bus come, board the bus.
Yu Sheng inside the bus. =)
In the bus Tommy never sit with Hanyi.
Cause Hanyi friends came up the bus.
Awwww Tommy. ):
Reach school take lift go up classroom.
As usual, classroom no people der.
First lesson is Mathematics.
Mrs Ding very happy with us, cause finally our class people will try to do the worksheet she gives.
Then Cme and formtchercontacttime is free period.
Cause mrskoh never come. =D
Left out for recess super early I think.
Cause canteen very little people.
Then alot time to eat and can chat somemore.
After recess is Physics.
BORING.
English lesson go Library. =D
Heehee, aircon.
Then Geography lesson.
Form into groups of four.
Conditions: Must have a mix of different races and gender.
So I group with Yu Sheng, Tommy and Arif. (:
The performance task like very hard ley. ):
After school got band.
Rawrs. today band was boring.
Band end around 6.30pm?
Then called Shermeen, then wait for her at bus stop.
Went White Sands together.
Main purpose of going whitesands is.....
SUBWAY cookies~~
Heh heh! ^^v
Yummy, we two craving for that since the morning liao. =x
Then went up arcade see see.
Hahas, saw Tommy playing the drum.
Then saw Darryl also.
Give Darryl one bite of my cookie. LOL.
When he ask to give him one bite, Shermeen was like nooooo!!!
LOL, so I give him lor.
See him kelian. =p
Then Shermeen ask him call Yu Sheng.
LOL, then he came out.
Hahaa, talk talk awhile then the WenYan, Lebrone also come out.
So we left.
Before leaving Tommy also took a bite of my cookie.
No lah, I think got two bites.
Hmph! LOL!
After I and Shermeen left, we went to take bus.
At that time around 7pm plus ler.
Sky still not that dark, but when Shermeen board the 89 bus, left me alone waiting for 359, suddenly the sky darker and darker. T_T
Around 7.30 then my bus came.
Reach home around 7.45pm bah.
Then mum down ther kpkb.
Say why so late go home, why band end so late.
Walao, then scold scold scold.
Say what why got so many band.
I told her nxt week also got band, then she don't believe me.
She want teacher call then will let me go.
Walao, Teacher don't know call her how many times liao lor.
Just to inform her got band.
Stupid siah.
Then she say last time my sis CCA only got 1 day, why mine got 2 days.
Like that only also want to compare.
She ask me tomorrow ask teacher call her, she want to scold them.
Say exams coming liao why still got so many band.
Don't need study ahh.
Wakao. Xia Suay.
HELLO! Its the 21st century already, mum.
What for still so LAO GU DONG.
Want your daughter everyday after school straight home.
Whats the point?
No life siah.
I how old already siah, still treat me like primary school kid.
Here cannot go, there cannot go.
Must stay at home.
Stupid lah.
Rawrs. @!#$%^&

No comments: