Friday, September 25, 2009

I give my smile to everyone,
but I give my heart to only one.


This morning meet Yu Sheng at bus stop then go school together. (:
This whole week never pei him go school.
So today I meet him.
Heehees, reach school then take lift up to classroom.
He go in classroom then orh orh liao.
Hibernating pig. =p
Then I watch him sleep, he's so adorable~ <3
Can like this watch him sleep for hours also won't bored der. ^-^
Heehee.
First lesson was English lesson.
Mrs Swee never come, then got relief teacher.
Gave us worksheets, but I never do, never even open the worksheet. =x
Chat with Shermeen for like half an hour.
Then we kinda sleepy.
So we two take earpiece listen song and sleep.
We both sleep on the same table.
Then Shermeen keep changing position, she say cause cannot find the comfortable position.
LOL!
Around 9AM, Mrskoh came in classroom.
Her lesson already.
But Shermeen and I was like still listening song and sleeping.
Then the moment she speaks, we two woke up and quickly pull off our earpiece from out ears.
LOL, then need stand up greet teacher.
Budden Yu Sheng and Darryl still sleeping.
So Mrs Koh go take photo of them.
Hahaha, CME lesson just do CME project.
Then its D&T.
Practical.
My photoframe I cut finish ler.
Now doing filing and sanding.
Heehee, I like my photo frame.
Mrs Koh say by monday need do finish.
If cannot do finish, Tuesday after school stay back to complete.
Haha, comfirm cannot finish by Monday der.
Recess then was 3periods of Mathematics.
Did some worksheets.
Circles I think.
Hahaha, after school go find Mr Joe pass him things.
Then go canteen with Shermeen.
Saw Amira, we chatted awhile then Shermeen and I went up library for Chinese Remedial.
We laughed alot during remedial.
Because of Xun Ren's Handwriting.
Okay, at first Mr Ang is telling us to write faster for our exams, then sure got enough time to complete.
Even if scribbling also nevermind, he say no need write till so neat, cause its not a handwriting competition.
Then Mr Ang gave back our test paper.
I got 33/50.
Haha, the comprehension part infront I wrote like normal handwriting.
Till the last few questions, I all is scribbling.
Shermeen also.
Then we see our words, alot words we just like anyhow scribble.
Cause when we write fast, we never go write exactly each words the strokes.
Got some, those alot strokes der, we just anyhow zig zag scribble.
As long as look like can already.
We were busy laughing at our anyhow-write-der-words.
Then Mr Ang showed us Xun Ren's last question.
Mr Ang say he wrote too fast, alot words don't understand and his sentence like no meaning.
So Shermeen and I read it.
We read it out.
But we were like HUH what is this word.
Then got 4 words he wrote, all look the same.
We read till we laugh till cry.
LOL, cause got one word 心, he wrote like four dots.
Hahaha, okay lah.
I know now you all read this like not funny luh.
But when I and Shermeen there, we really laughed like some crazy people.
Mr Ang say we two are easily contented people.
He wishes he can be like that too. =p
He say its a good thing, cause a little bit things can be happy already.
Hahaha, yeah, I admit I'm an easily contented person.
Little things can make me happy. (:
And I laugh easily too.
So I often throat pain or stomach pain from laughing too much.
Especially when with Shermeen, cannot resist laughing.
Cause we both same, laugh like siao from the slightest funny thing.
I'm glad that I'm an an easily contended person. =D
Yeah, back to the laughing part.
Mr Ang, Jerome and Xun Ren was like looking at us laughing, thinking why we laugh until like this siao.
Somemore we laugh till tears come out.
Hahahhaa!
Around 3PM we left the library.
Slack around in school till 3:30PM then we went over to West Plaza bus stop.
She take 89, I take 39.
Bus-ed home and HOME SWEET HOME @ 4pm.

No comments: