Monday, January 12, 2009

Basically, today was a long long day.
Chemistry was the first lesson.
We had a quiz.
Just like the "Who wants to be a millionaire" show.
We were divided into 4 groups.
All 4 groups didn't reach the $1000.
All become $0, so no prizes. =(
Physics was next, boring.
Mother Tongue, changed seats cause 3e4 classroom changed the table and chairs arrangement.
Sharon sat in the middle of me and Shermeen.
Then throughout the whole lesson, Shermeen keep talking to Sharon.
So I was all alone..
SAD RIGHT?
But Sharon kena Mr Ang scold cause she and Shermeen keep talking and when he ask Sharon to repeat what he say, Sharon don't know.
Actually I look like paying attention, but my mind is elsewhere.
So when Sharon ask me what did Mr Ang say, I also don't know.
Haha.
Recess tried the 5th stall's Spagetti Bologese.
It was horrible.
Damn horrible.
Next was THREE periods of English.
We did Vocabulary and the first part of journal.
Last two lesson was D&T, went computer lab to find pictures.
Last lesson was journal.
My handwriting super untidy.
Just like last year, all just scribble scribble scribble, I don't even understand it myself.
After School its Band.
Got a new song to replace the previous Choice piece for SYF, Virginia.
It was The Golden Year.
I prefer Virginia.
The Golden Year is so boring.
Band today was great, better than other days.
I AM TOO LAZY TO CONTINUE. SORRY!
BYE BYE!

No comments: