Friday, January 02, 2009


Lets put our homeworks into this blender and tell our teachers that aliens ate our homework.

Meet up with Sharon this morning.
Reach school quite early.
Lol, wander around.
Then saw Shermeen and her brother.
Her brother cute lor, chubby chubby der.
Sec 3 express liao still sitting behind at the quadrangle. ._.
After the usual long talks of the principle and national anthems, we then went to our classrooms.
Our classroom was former 3n3 classroom.
Got alot of chalk written on the notice board and the walls.
Damn ugly lah.
Sat with Yue Yi and Shermeen was just beside me on the another table.
Haha, still can talk.
Mrs Koh is our Form Teacher.
Okay lah.
Then she want us to give ideas for this class.
To make us more bonding.
All that things lah.
Then got the class committee thing, Shermeen and I be the Maintenance Rap.
Like do decoration that kind and all those like got notice then write on board der.
Then change seating arrangement.
Actually not much change lah.
Yue Yi become sit infront with Darren.
Then I sit last row, Tommy beside me.
Shermeen still next to me.
She sit with Shahila.
Infront of me is Atiqah and Farah.
Shermeen say Tommy suay, his seat surrounded by girls.
Hahah!
Got 4 retained students in our class.
1 guy is called Yu Sheng I think.
Another one is called Asharf.
The other two I don't know.
Ohya, also got one new student, called Faza or something.
First lesson was Geography/SS.
Our teacher is Mr Millath.
Then was Science (Physics), MR LIM KOK MENG AGAIN!
Grr, three years also this teacher.
Sure fail der lor.
Our recess time become 10.30am. =(
Lol, Same recess time as the Sec 4s.
Saw Jian Ming, I was queuing, then he behind me suddenly blow my ears.
Then after that was Mathematics.
Mrs Ding our maths teacher.
Haha, this one also three years also same.
But she teach quite okay lah.
It was 3 periods of maths.
So last two period, she bring us to computer lab.
Upon our request.
Lol, then Shermeen say she good.
Then Tommy say first day like that only.
Hahaha, after school went library to return book.
Then I borrowed again, cause haven do yet. =X
Went home with Sharon.
This year the guys wear long pants also not weird der.
Except a few short ones lah.
But seriously most of them look normal.
My fringe is like so long now.
I don't like sometimes actually.
Cause when writing things, my fringe will come down and cover my view.
My side fringe also too long liao, later I want cut. =)
Cut side fringe only lah, I not cutting fringe.
Okay, I'm like so lazy to blog now.
So bye bye!

No comments: