Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've got the Secondary 3 Camp PHOTOS already!
Its like 150 plus photos lor.
I think I would take a long time uploading them.
So of course, I won't be uploading them today.
Have to rotate the photos first.
And have a few videos too.
For convenience uploading, I will be making them all into one video. =D
So all this takes time, it will be uploaded soon.
Anyway, watched 大囍事 The Wedding Game yesterday.
The whole movie was quite nice.
I like the songs in it.
Especially the sad sad part, but I can't found it on the net.
Only found one of the song.


我們的愛 by Christy姚慧敏,Hagen陳孟奇


Zhu Zhu suddenly appeared when I was walking home halfway today.
And he sent me home.
I don't normally walk that direction home, but I don't know what makes me walk that way and I saw him. =)

No comments: