Thursday, January 08, 2009

School?


This morning suppose to wake up at 5.45am, but I was so sleepy that I continued sleeping until 6am.
Haha, Left house around 6.20am.
Later by 10mins than usual.
But reach until school I think later by 15minutes plus.
Sharon so kelian, wait at school bus stop for me for so long.
First period is Pastoral Care.
Mrs koh just talk about the class decorations and class things.
Then we do class decorations at CME lesson.
The straw thing I ask alot people help do.
Then I cut the string.
End up the strings alot different size. =X
Didn't put up much decorations.
Shall continue maybe next week.
Cause tomorrow is CCA Day.
Next was P.E.
Had Height & Weight and then play games.
First day of p.e. everytime same thing der.
I never grow tall!!
Still 166cm. =(
After P.E. went toilet to change.
When come out I look at mirror, my lips very pale.
Don't know why will like that.
After recess is Physics.
Mr Lim class.
Was talking to Tommy during class.
Then suddenly Mr Lim call my name.
He ask me Darryl read until where.
I don't even know Darryl got stand up and read lor.
Then Tommy say Darryl talk so soft, also cannot hear.
Mr Lim then say he asking me, not asking him.
Then Shermeen say "So Protective worh".
Lol, really Darryl talk very soft mah.
After Physics was English.
Stupid Diagnostic test.
Comprehension.
I realise when Tommy and Darryl talking back with each other, Darryl will like think awhile then say back Tommy.
Super funny when see they two talking back at each other.
Darryl face was like thinking thinking what to say.
Then he say something, Tommy very fast then reply him back liao.
Plus Darryl always reply the same thing.
Heres a scenario:
Darryl everytime turn back and face Tommy.
So Tommy ask Darryl to turn back.
Tommy: "Turn back ley".
Darryl: "Don't want ley".
Tommy: "Why leh".
Darryl: (thinks for awhile) "You Huanlo!".
Tommy: "Turn back LAH!'.
Darryl: "Don't want".
Tommy: "Turn lah".
Darryl: "You Huanlo!".
Okay, I shall stop continuing.
Cause the rest would be the same.
And the scenario will be stop by my laughter.
Cause really funny lor.
Darryl always give blank face.
Then Tommy everytime wait for Darryl to answer him.
Okay, It may not seems funny to you people.
Nvm!
After English was lunch time.
Then one period of journal.
I stayed in classroom, cause not hungry mah.
Then I go write "Register Number 28 everyday do duty"
Reg. No. 28 is Sean.
Then Sean saw it, so he erase the 8, become 2.
My register number!
So I go put back the 8.
Then he erase the 8 again using his hand.
So Yue Yi say we write the 28 big big, so when he erase with his hand, his hand black black.
Then I take the duster away.
Sean really use hand to rub away. Hahaha!
Then teacher come liao.
Its Miss Jermaine Lim.
She cut her hair!
Journal need exercise book, but I don't have, so Tommy give me one.
Then Shermeen also don't have, so he give her one too.
Wah, I wonder how many exercise book he bring to school.
Lol, thanks Tommy anyway.

No comments: