Thursday, January 01, 2009

What happen at your last hour of 2008?
Well, for me, I FELL DOWN!!
Boohoohoo!
Don't know why this few days keep falling down.
I fell down unglamly.
Seriously, and its like so sudden, when I was talking halfway, I trip over something, and at the next second, I'm on the ground.
Argh, what a "memorable" way to end 2008.
Anyway, last night went over to Wei Jun's house for the countdown and celabration.
Wei Jun's voice BREAK already.
Become so hoarse!
Plus he also grow taller liao.
But I'm still taller. =P
He play volleyball also can grow so much.
But face still no change. -.-
I realise guys turn shy at a certain age no matter how playful they are when they are young.
Haha, maybe due to puberty bah.
Hahaha, funny!
Okay, enough of laughing at him.
Basically that night was just talking and talking.
Then was the countdown.
And then they open the champange.
No alcohal cause got kids around.
The wine with alcohal was open later in the night.
Drank a little bit. =)
Its bitter but way better than beer.
When they open the no alcohal champange, the first few POP very far.
Then when I use my camera to record it down, the cork cannot come out from the bottle.
Haha.
Pictures here. =)














Slowly then alot people go home.
Left my family.
Mum playing majong.
Before they play I go make the tiles nice nice for them. =)

Daddy slept at the sofa around 2am.
He took all the cushions on the sofa. SO BAD! Hahaha.
Around 4am I then sleep.
In an aircon room, master bedroom somemore.
Haha, Inside sleep, ME, Sister, Wei jun, Xinyi and Daddy.
Okay, Boy and girl sleep same room.
Lol, nevermind la.
Sleep like that.

Haha, morning woke up around 11.30am.
I woke up, I sit up then I saw Wei Jun sleeping.
He sleep damn cute lah, his whole face on the pillow.
Like that can breathe meh.
Haha, then after awhile he woke up.
He look at me, then sleep back.
And take another pillow to cover his face.
Haha, he shy shy!!
Mum told me at night she come in see us sleep, she saw Wei Jun turn 180 degree and his face facing my daddy's butt.
I thought only I sleep will turn turn turn.
Haha, had breakfast and lunch together.
Then left their house around 2pm.
Went IMM and then went home at night.
Saw this photo at Wei Jun's house, he small that time der picture.

SO CUTE CAN!
Like magma that kind the face.
I mean the way he laugh like > XD
Haha.
Tomorrow school reopening already.
I haven done my homework yet. =X
Aiya, don't' care, tmr morning meeting Sharon.
And my bag is super light. =)

No comments: