Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First half of school had nothing much to elaborate actually.
So I shall start with after recess.
Its Chemistry, we go through the worksheet.
Then was Geography.
Mr Millath bring us to the Geography room.
There are 6 seats per table.
Then got 2 seats is back facing teacher, so nobody want seat there.
Yue Yi and Wen Siew sit at both sides.
Yu Sheng and I sit at the another two seats.
So left Shermeen sit at the facing the back that seat.
She don't want to sit there, so she ask Yu Sheng let her sit his place.
So after awhile, Yu Sheng agree and go to the another table.
Then Shermeen sat beside me.
Yu Sheng was alone on the another table, then like so ke lian.
So we asked him to sit with us.
Haha, so we three person squeeze on two seats space.
The Geography/SS ring file Mr Millath bought for us so nice.
Lol, like clouds.
Next was Mathematics.
Go through the worksheet, then last lesson was Assembly.
Boring talks from principle.
Then around 2pm+, Sec 3s stay back in the hall for the Sec 3 Camp briefing.
Brief until 3pm I think.
For the whole asembly, I was holding my bladder.
Lol, after that me and Yue Yi faster go toilet.
Then we go to buy Locker.
As they had already came last week, the second highest locker are all taken.
So I'm left with those low ones and the hishest ones.
I don't like the low ones, so i took the high ones.
The most highest and the most left side one.
Its better than being in the middle, so many people squeezing.
Then Shermeen and I went up to class for class decoration.
Only Me, Shermeen, Shahila, Tommy, Darren and Sean stayed back to help.
Shahila and I did the straws, Tommy and Shermeen painted the bottle caps, Sean and Darren cut the hong baos and make fish.
Around 4pm, the guys went for Wushu.
So left we three girls.
I helped Shermeen with the bottle caps.
Then awhile, Mrs koh came.
She asked us to use the red spray, easier.
Lol, then she left to look at other class, then Shermeen faster eat her nuggets.
SO FUNNY, cause she was like trying to put the whole thing into her mouth to eat faster.
So I laughed and say that she look like she very very hungry.
Then we both laughed hard.
Seriously laugh until no sound.
When Mrs Koh came back, we were still laughing.
Then she ask why we laugh.
Haha!!
The whole thing ended at 6pm.
Went home with Khaliun, Solongo and Michelle.
We went to locker to put our books first.
Then we went band room cause someone want to find someone~~
HAHAHA.
We went in the door wasn't closed.
Inside the lights were off but the fans aren't off.
Okay, I'm like so busy now.
No time to continue typing.
Bye readers! =)

No comments: