Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just went to cut my hair.
Didn't cut short of course.
I just trim my hair.
Cut until very thin.
But cannot compare with Eleanor's super thin hair.
Lol, the hair dresser say my hair very thick.
She spray my hair with the water, then use the hair dryer and comb to dry it.
Then my hair become so straight.
Lol, cause the hair dryer she put directly on my hair mah.
Then she trim trim trim.
Kiap kiap kiap here and there.
Fringe I ask her to cut a little shorter.
Haha, this time cut fringe at hair dresser nothing go wrong.
Last time everytime go hairdresser cut hair, they will cut my fringe above eyebrow der, this time lucky never.
I like my hair now.
When I try tie ponytail, so little hair to tie.
Then the rubber band need tie one more round. LOL.
See, so many of my hair on the floor.
Behind the chair that one, the others is not my hair. not so short. Lol.



Okay lah, I know from these pictures like no difference lah.
=(

No comments: