Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Didn't blog yesterday.
Haha, yesterday the class committee names were out.
Class Managers was through voting.
In the end Sean got 8 votes, Syafiqah got 9 votes.
So, Syafiqah be Class Manager, Sean be Assistant Class Manager.
Tommy, Shermeen and I wrote Sean's name. =X
So its like this in the end.
Maintainence Reps: Joanne & Shermeen.
Key Manager: Darren.
IT Reps: Wai Kin & Saiful.
Secretary: Farah.
Treasurer: Tommy.
_______________

Today D&T was first period.
Our exam theme was Display.
So we draw our ideas on an A3 size paper.
Mother Tongue was next.
Shermeen become our class der people liao. Hahaha.
After recess was Mathematics.
I finish doing the whole maths worksheet.
So when Mrs Ding going through with the class, Me and Tommy go do the maths homework she just gave.
Muahaha, NO HOMEWORK TO DO NOW!
After maths was Social Studies.
I don't like Social Studies!
Its abit like History lor.
Then was lunch.
And Chemistry for 2periods.
Very sleepy during Chemistry.
Very boring.
After Chemistry, Sec 3s go to the Hall for the Sec 3 camp briefing.
Like so fun ley, I WANT TO GO!
But mum don't allow.
Mrs koh say she going to call my mother, to try and persuade her.
If cannot then ask Mr Anwar all that.
Omg. Lol.
Daddy allow me to go, but mum doesn't allow.
After briefing, Shermeen, Wen Siew and I went West Plaza to buy things for the Class Decorations using class funds.
Then went back classroom to do the decos.
We also took bottle caps from the drinks stall.
Then we go wash the caps.
We did this without Wen Siew cause she went for counsiller thing.
Then I wanted to buy drinks from the uncle, he say the fridge close liao, so he took from the store room.
Then when I pay him, he say tomorrow then pay him.
Lol, he say he trust me. Haha!
He ask me if I know what is ITALY.
Its I Trust And Love You.
Lol! After we go back classroom, Wen siew come.
Do until 6pm, then haven do finish, so we leave for tomorrow to do.
Pictures here.
The aluminium foil thing was Shermeen's idea.
The straw thing is my idea.
We also wipe the stupid chalk away from the wall.
And I also paste up the words to the board.












No comments: