Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pastoral Care was the first lesson, nothing much actually, we did abit of the class decoration too.
Then Mrs Koh showed the class the class blog I made for the class.
Haha, the post which shown there is Shermeen that day post der.
Then pause down there, LOL.
After PC lesson, its english.
She ask us to write down the advantages of going to the Sec 3 camp.
Then I think she left the class to get something, so Haziq that side eat potato chips.
Actually the class very quiet der, then suddenly they drop the packet of potato chips on the floor, then the whole class say 'Awww".
Just nice Mrs Judy Swee came back, so funny, they faster use their bag to cover up the potato chips on the floor.
After awhile like got the smell of potato chips.
Lol, but i think Judy Swee didn't smell it.
Next was Maths.
Do the worksheet thing.
Recess then its CME.
Mrs koh ask us to close our eyes, then listen to the thing or what lah.
After the audio finish, the class is like in total silence, cause all going sleep liao.
Haha, chemistry was next.
Tommy, Yu Sheng, Wai Kin and I didn't do Chemistry homework, so we kena detention.
Lol, next was geography.
Nothing much lah.
After school went to find Mrs soh with Tommy they all.
Yu Sheng say I also will kena detention der meh.
Haha, then Mrs soh came, ask us to do Qn 5 then can go liao.
Do finish then we go liao.
Went back classroom for class decoration.












Finish around 5pm.
Then I went to collect my new specs.
Haha, now i see everything so clearly!
I see my handphone all the words also become so clear.
Lol, cause my previous specs alot of scratches.

No comments: