Friday, January 16, 2009

This morning I waited at the school bus stop for Sharon for 20mins.
Grr, wait until I want sleep liao.
Today only have 4 subjects, Maths, Geog, Pe and D&T.
Haha, Maths go through homework.
I got alot wrong for the last question.
So hard lor.
Next was Geog, half an hour only, the time pass pretty fast.
PE we played floor ball.
We shoot the ball like all anyhow hit the ball except Atiqah like so pro lor.
Recess we start very early.
Cause we just go change then straight go canteen liao.
I eat so slow today lor, cause my teeth got one want to drop liao, then when eating very pain.
So can only chew on one side.
Sian, after school was D&t.
Lucky my D&T teacher is Mrs Koh, not Sharon's class der.
Her one she say the teacher teach until very chim.
We all like so easy der.
I like D&T period.
Can sit in air-con room draw and write ideas.
Scribble also can.
Then can put alot colour also.
Haha, after school went back class to clean up.
Casue got the Judging at 3pm.
Actually we suppose to make IC according to the time for each class.
Budden like nobody care, so we just go make.
1 month later can collect. =)
After that went for band.
No sec 4s today.
So Sharon is SL.
By the end of the day she so pek chek.
She don't want be SL liao.
Ohya, my mirror drop on the floor and broke today.
LOl, lucky not into 7 pieces.

No comments: