Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Zoelyn!

I'm having a hectic week!
The fortune cookie is quite true.
Haha, but the another one didn't came true.
Anyway, not so a really hectic week la.
Just too hectic in going out and took lots of photos.
Too much photos and don't have time to arrange them and blog about the day.
I promise I will blog about them soon. =)
Plus the Sec3 Camp photos will be coming up soon. (See when Mrs Koh pass me the photos)
So.. hehe ^^v
Hectic is my excuse to stop typing now! =x
Okay la, I not so bad.
Lets add some photos for this going-to-be-soon wordy blog.
Been playing with my hair.
I realise an easy way to tie up all my hair using a big clip and never covers my neck.
Cause the weather was super hot these few days.
This one is quite neat, haha, but I can only do this once.
When I try again next time, it isnt as neat as this.

Today I tried again, and accidentaly, I made my ponytail to become so little.
Hehe, I like ley~
But hor, only can do once. =(

Blogging about my hair is just random anyway.

Sometimes I feel that blogging is a chore.
But don't worry, I won't close down this blog.
I seems to become lazier and lazier to blog about my day.
Argh, where is my blogging spirit? =(

No comments: