Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'm lazy to write my name on my textbooks.
So I printed out my name and paste it on my textbooks.
Haha, like this.
Look like name tag right?
If really my name tag like that then very nice liao, cause the font nicer. =D

This year is gonna be super busy.
Busy with Band and School.
Band got lots of events coming up, especially SYF!
As for School, Sec 3 camp is coming around, I not sure If mum will let me go or not.
Argh, luckily I didn't agree to work at Orchard; Paragon during the weekends.
If not that will add on to my stress.
But I think June holidays they will ask me go back work.
See first bah, still got 5 months.
Hmms, I'm not sure if I could use my locker tomorrow for school.
Cause my lock is still there, but usually must renew then got the locker der.
I don't want to carry my books to school and home!
So heavy!!!
If tomorrow cannot use locker, maybe I'm gonna leave my books in the classroom.
Haha.
Now school ends at 2.30pm.
1pm they will let us go for lunch, then come back for 1 more hour of lesson.
Grr, I rather they don't give lunch then end school at 2pm.
Somemore on Thursday, 1pm lunch time, then 1.30pm go back for just 1 period of JOURNAL.
Who wants to go back just for journal?
Luckily Friday lessons still end at 12.30pm.
But actually also no use, cause sure have Band.
Tomorrow school ends at 2.30pm, I wonder what time will band start.
3pm? So late!
So dismissal time sure very late also. =(
Now secondary 3 classroom at third floor, everyday have to climb so high.
I don't know how the Sec 4s survive climbing 4 storeys high.

It feels weird.
It won't be the same anymore.

No comments: