Monday, January 19, 2009

Lessons starts with Chemistry today.
I don't understand a single thing.
Okay la, maybe a little.
Next was Physics.
Boring still, no change on lor Mr Lim, forever so boring.
Mother Tongue was next.
And the Chinese Holiday Homework dues tomorrow.
I haven even started yet. =x
I'm chionging it tonight.
After recess was three periods of English.
Mrs Judy Swee didn't come, so got relief teacher.
Told to do worksheet and the See Think Wonder thingy.
The relief teacher so good der, not fierce der.
So we all talk and talk and talk.
Then got one part Darryl don't know say what to Tommy.
Tommy then angry.
He down there face turning red red der.
Saying that he tolerate him very long liao.
Then he bomba, scold Darryl alot of words.
Lol, so loud, but teacher just look, never say anything.
I never see Tommy like that before.
Scary...
But lucky awhile he turn back normal liao.
Lol, after that Shermeen, Tommy and me talk talk.
Then Shermeen say Tommy Step Ah Beng.
Lol, then keep calling Tommy as Step Ah Beng.
Haha, talk alot things, and laugh until cannot stop.
Next was D&T.
Theory, boring.
Last period was journal.
Didn't do journal, but a teacher came in and ask us to choose course for Temasek Poly or what.
I don't know lah, Shermeen say der.
So I choosed, Media production & Entertainment Production.
Second choice is Photography or something.
Haha, after school, Shermeen, Yue Yi and I stayed back in class to make tidy the classroom.
Cause got judging later.
After that was Band.
CNY rehersal.
Okay, conflicts between Sharon, Dawnna and Delvina.
Lazy to elaborate.
Got to go and chiong my chinese homework ler.
I doubt I can complete it. =(

No comments: