Monday, January 05, 2009

THIS IS A WORDY POST!

Met up with Sharon again this morning.
With all my heavy books.
I didn't brought them home after school.
I just left them under my table =D

Reach school, classroom door never open.
So stay at quadrangle.
Those usual flag raising thing.
Today got newspaper, so read newspaper lor.
Then they check hair all that again. -.-
We got our handbook also.
This year don't have the cover, I mean the cover smaller.
First lesson was maths.
Learnt Indices or something.
Quite easy lah, then me and Tommy do finish the two page before teacher go through.
Then Mrs Ding go through very slowly.
Tommy keep saying very slow.
Haha, I really want to pin my fringe when I writing.
Very irritating my fringe, keep covering my view.
Lol, then was Chemistry.
Mrs Soh keep talking about O' Levels.
Then don't know why talk until salary all that.
Next is physics.
Boring cause its Mr Lim.
He gave us worksheet.
Sian, tomorrow must pass up.
After Recess is English lesson.
Mrs Judy Swee!
Sad, hear her voice remind me of Literature.
Tomorrow have English Diagnostic test.
Argh! Plus have spelling sometime around this week.
Somemore she never tell us exactly which words, just tell us in the textbook which page.
Don't know why she will give spelling.
Long time never have spelling liao.
I think since I step into this school lor.
Then was Social Studies/Geography.
Mr Millath say this week he teaching on Social Studies.
So geog bring for nothing.
He start teaching us with Chapter Four.
He say cause its more interesting.
ITS NOT LOR.
So boring, almost slept.
Chat with Tommy then won't sleep lor.
Oh no, I'm gonna hate Social Studies just like I hate History.
Its like History lor, except that this one is about social things.
History more boring.
Then was lunch.
Was still full, so didn't ate.
Michelle also very full.
Lol, after lunch was Mother Tongue.
They say maybe will change classes.
Argh, I DON'T WANT!
After school, Sharon went for the Additional Maths briefing thing.
Since I didn't took Amaths, so I went to band with Michelle.
I was the only saxophonist there.
After a few warm ups, Delvina and Amira then come.
All the Alto Sax's file disappear.
Then Delvina say she no strap.
So I go find for them.
See I so good. =X
Haha, Go through on pieces for the CCA DAY thing.
the Eighties Flashback got one part only got Flutes and Saxes.
Then I the only saxophonist senior, so when I play, I only hear myself.
And a little bit of Flutes.
Then was Practice for the Drills video thing for SYF.
Must march while playing instrument.
So difficult!
And must memorise the Promotion March piece.
Ohya, Mr Pan say our choice piece for SYF is changed.
From Virginia to The Golden Year.
Sad! He say the new piece is not as exciting as Virginia.
And its like those slow slow that kind.
Eeeee!
After band went home.
Was super hungry!
Tomorrow have Band again.
for Sec 3s and 4s.
Cause need practice the drills video thing.
Hais, after that going Grandma house, so I might not be blogging.
Miss me people! =S


Chong Lai 重來 - Zhang Shao Han 張韶涵

照亮 这城市的阳光
在地平线远方
让夜不再漫长
手上 它是什么形状
被埋藏在何方
让童话为了想象
爱 如果一切重来
爱 如果失去了伤害
再重来 会有什么精彩
还有什么值得期待
已过去的未来
再重来 难道不会失败
让时局颠倒得痛快
前进的方向还存不在

No comments: