Friday, January 09, 2009

Yay! Mum finally allow me to go the Sec 3 Camp!
I'm so happy!
Hahaha.
Today first lesson was English.
Have spelling. ._.
But quite easy la.
Then got do a group discussion.
Atiqah, Farah, Tommy and me.
Then when Mrs Judy Swee come our group ask who be leader, who be scribe, Tommy and atiqah point at each other.
Lol, then Judy Swee say she like how they two point at each other so fast.
Haha, end up Atiqah be Leader, Tommy be scribe.
Scribe have to write write write all down.
Lol, then was Mathematics.
Mrs ding go through homework.
Then Tommy collect $1 for Chemistry file.
This one very fast alot people pay, cause maybe $1 only.
Haha, after recess was Social Studies.
Mr Millath talk about the Conflicts in Sri Lanka thingy.
Then got one question he wrote on the board, then ask we all to go up write points.
Yu Sheng went up and wrote alot alot alot alot alot of words
Seriously, cover up almost half of the whiteboard.
Last period was Chemistry.
Copy notes all that.
Tommy was like singing one show der song.
So I say I got watch the show.
He say I don't look like will watch this kind of show der people.
Lol, hahaha.
Then he sing Bang Bang Tang song.
I say I like Luo Zhi Xiang more.
Then he say Luo Zhi Xiang is his brother cause his surname also Luo.
Haha, I now then know Loh = Luo.
After school was CCA day.
1pm report in band room.
2.30pm was the starting of CCA day thing.
We perform in the hall.
Got one is the Wushu part.
I first time see Wai Kin "wushu-ing".
Lol, I don't know how to say la.
Then got one is the NCC perform drills.
Some parts very cute lor.
Very cartoonish.
Haha, after that got like then Sec 1s walk around to see the ccas.
So we can just like walk around.
Then Xinni came over to me and share her Kinder Bueno with me.
Haha, Thanks Xinni!
After band went Sharon house with Michelle.
Chat chat until 6.15pm then Michelle and I left.
Okay as you can see, I'm rushing through this post.
I'm getting oh-so-lazy to blog!
Haha, cause I want see Luo Zhi Xiang der videos. =DD

p.s. I don't know why everyone is asking me this question.
"Why your sister close her blog arh?"
HOW WOULD I KNOW?
Even though I'm her Sister.
Seriously when she close her blog I don't even know lor.
Until people start asking me.
I was like "Huh? She close her blog meh?"
Lol, anyway, her blog is open already, so don't ask me anymore!!

No comments: