Friday, February 05, 2010

The first thing that happened to me when I woke up this morning is....
MY HEAD HIT UNTIL THE WALL! D:
Pain pain. T^T
To school on bus 53, reached Westplaza, just nice Shermeen's bus 89 came.
She alighted then we walked to school.
Quadrangle then flag raising.
After flag-raising then went over to AVA room for Mother Tongue.
Having Common test. D:
I did complete my paper, just a min before Mr Ang says STOP!
Heeeheee.
After Mother Tongue, accompanied Shermeen down to General Office to get the green form.
Then went up back to classroom for Mathematics lesson.
Maths today did more on Vectors.
And then got homework. D:
After Maths was Recess.
Recess then a period of Geography.
And two periods of English.
Did comprehension in groups.
After that school end.
Wen Siew, Azzyati, Farah and I stayed back to stick up some things for class deco.
The back of the classroom.


And I like this TIGER!


Drawn by Yu Sheng from reference of this cartoon tiger I printed for him.


LOOK ALIKE RIGHT?
Somemore I printed very small lor.
Yu Sheng got Artistic Talents! LOL!
Really leh, he draw that one damn cute.
Even cuter than the printed one.
SO CUTE LUH! ^-^
Heeheee, and then these are the Targets.


Like around 2pm, we left the school.
I took 359 back home.
Home sweet home!

LOOK AT THIS.


BATHING TIME for her! ^_^
She complained that she was feeling dizzy while bathing. :O
And now shes staring at me with crossed arms and pouting because I'm the one putting her into the WASHING MACHINE!
Opps! :x

No comments: