Friday, February 26, 2010

I woke up at 4AM this morning. :D
Seriously, not kidding.
And it was done deliberately, not see wrong time then wake up de.
The reason why I woke up so early is because I need to do Maths Homework and revise for test. :/
The night before, I went to bed at 10pm.
I was so sleepy and didn't want to do homework.
Therefore, I woke up early today!
I ironed my uniform first, then I went to bathe.
After bathing, the weather so cooling.
Sat down and start on homework!
Completed homework around 5AM I guess.
Revised a little, but not that much.
15mins later, went to tie my hair up.
Around 5:30am, already have nothing to do.
So I went back to my bedroom and lie flat on my bed.
My uniform end up crumpled at the front. HAHA!
Waited for my daily morning message to come.
When it came, my heart almost flew out of my ripcage.
I was peacefully lying there, closing my eyes when suddenly, the handphone right in front of me 'Oh-Oh!'-ed.
My eyes instant open.
I could feel my heartbeat, my heart was hitting so hard on my ripcage.
Almost died of heart attack.
Hahaha, then I go make it in silent mode.
Left house around 6:15am.
As usuals.
To schools.
Reach school.
Quadrangle.
Morning assembly.
Mother Tongue Lesson.
Mother Tongue COMMON TEST, composition.
I completed the compo even though we started late.
Shermeen couldn't complete hers.
After which was Mathematics TEST.
Oh my.
Matrices Multiplication is making me so confuse.
The three Vectors question, I only know how to complete one question.
The rest of it I only did the first part, then don't know how do already.
Probability was alright. (:
Recess then was Social Studies.
And then English.
Mrs Rajan didn't came, and we were asked to do the proposal thingy.
Halfway through, Saiful and Syafiqah were asking around who are not passing up.
Haha, cause we lazy do, then need by today hand up also.
In the end, the class did complete it.
Shermeen, Wen Siew, Azzyati, Huiting, Shahila, Farah and I stayed back to complete.
We didn't complete in time.
Haha, the teacher waited for us to complete.
Around 1pm, handed up to teacher.
Went down to the quadrangle to look for Sharon.
Went for band at 1:15pm.
Band.
During warm ups, Jeremy conduct.
Omg, he is SO LONG WINDED.
I wonder if he pass his summary. ._.
The band were like fustrated with him explaining again and again.
We all were like 'yah la yah la, just start la'.
And we were praticing the marching song thing.
But Jeremy's conducting was abit too fast/slow.
So Zachary Desker asked him to march on the spot while conducting.
LOL!
And he really did that. Omg.
Laughed.
In the end, Hamkah, Sharon and I cannot tahan to look at him, so, we made our stands high up so that it covers the view of him.
When finish, ZD stood up and looked like he's dying, he said look at Jeremy's face until cannot tahan. LOL.
After which like 3:30pm, went up to the foyer.
Combine rehearsal.
Zachary Desker conducted us. (:
I'm so hating to play that stupid Promotion March.
And the UGs march so damn long, blow until want die already.
Most of it I didn't play, rest lah, :x
While waiting all that, all of us were like wanting to fall asleep. :O
The whole rehearsal ended at 5pm.
Went back bandroom, debrief and go home!
When I alighted at my bus stop, Mum called.
Asking me to go dinner with her.
Waited for her at the coffee express.
Saw Jarel there.
After dinnering, saw Trisha and her Mum dinnering too.
Then walked home.
Along the way, saw Zachary Desker & Sean at the CC there.
And two other guys, I cannot see properly.
Only saw ZD waving. Hahaha.
Reached home, bathed, damn cooling. :D
And now, BYE BYE.
Because I'm done blogging.

No comments: