Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rahimah's belated birthday celebration.

Meet them at the interchange around 11pm.
Shermeen and I were late.
Reached there, Sean, Tommy, Darren, Bok Mun, Azzyati, Syafiqah, Rahimah and Atiqah waiting for us.
After that, walked over to Pasir Ris park through Downtown east.
We went over to the E!hub Fairprice first to get the drinks.
We bought 5 big bottles of drinks, consisting 2 Mineral water and the rest were peach tea I think.
We then walked to the Pasir Ris park, BBQ pit area.
Azzyati and Farah were there already.
Then don't know who brought Rahimah away to "fetch Sheila".
Haha, cause we wanted to give her a surprise.
We said this was a clas outing.
We even asked her to bring extra clothings cause we want to play with water.
Haha, then we saw an abandoned supermarket trolley.
Sean go push it over here.
LOL, then Azzyati, Farah, Shermeen and I brought the small plastic bags over to the toilet to fill them up with water and make water bombs.
We asked Tommy to push the trolley over to transport the water bombs.
Cause super heavy.
When we went back, Rahimah came back already.
Awhile later, we surprised her with the birthday cake.
We then sang Happy birthday song.
Then moment we sang finish, Syafiqah which was behind her, all prepared with the bag of flour, poured the floor right from the top of her head.
She was flourish all over.
Hahaha, then we took the water bombs and threw at her too.
Then we realise Tommy's birthday also coming.
Everybody go aim him, he run super far.
Sean also kena, cause he also march babies.
The water bomb wasn't enough, we even took the mineral water to throw around.
Actually the wet ones was only Rahimah, Tommy, Darren and Sean.
Shermeen and I was totally dried.
But Tommy suddenly out of no where splashed water at both of us.
We both were shocked and screamed.
Haha, didn't expected to kena.
In the end, everyone was wet.
Oh, and Rahimah also get cake all over her.
As in really ALL OVER.
After all this, then we lay out the mats.
Sit around.
My phone was super far away from me and I am lazy to go over and take it.
Sean was near, so asked him to past it over to me. :x
I'm so lazy, cause actually the distance only like two metres or so.
The water thing, made Tommy ran after Sean until super far.
Cause he also want to pour on him, they both ran bare footed.
Tommy's toe injured cause he ran bare footed.
Gave him plaster.
Awhile later, Syafiqah went off to meet Asshiddiq.
Bid goodbye to her.
We continued sitting around, chatting, waiting for Saiful and Yaseen to come.
When we spot them coming, we quickly so prepare the water bombs and flour to throw at them.
But in the end, they ran away.
Haha, a few of us sat down at the mat, chat chat.
Tommy, Darren and Bok Mun sitting a a place, Tommy teach them both play 5starpoker.
LOL, he speak super loud one.
Meanwhile, Sean sitting in the trolley playing psp. -.-
The girls then went to bathe.
Left the rest, we sat down at the mats.
Tommy keep forcing Bok Mun and Darrent to play the poker game with money de.
In the end, they use Tommy's money to play. LOL
Shermeen help to give out the cards.
Around 2:40pm, Shermeen and Atiqah left.
Leaving me there with the guys.
So now my turn shuffle the cards.
I see so long I still don't understand how to play that game.
Awhile later the girls came back from bathing.
Saiful was super in luck.
He anyhow took 5 cards then get three 6 and two 3 I think.
LOL, and got one Tommy got flush, but he dunno. -.-
Sean didn't want to play the 5starpoker.
Actually all don't want, only Tommy.
But Tommy don't want play blackjack.
Hahaha, and and, Darren face kena alot flour.
Cause Saiful creep from his back with his hand full of flour.
Then bua on his face.
Hahaha, kena his eyes.
Around 3 plus, we pack up.
Then walked back to E!Hub.
Tommy and Sean went home.
The rest went to book the bowling thing.
I nothing to do, so tag along.
While waiting for the bowling thing, we sat at the KBOX outside, the floor.
Around 4:45pm, Darren went home.
Then just nice the bowling until their turn already.
They played.
Like 4 rounds then I go already.
Cause 5:30pm already.
Bused home.
Walao.
I kena Sun burn!
All over my skin which was exposed to the Sun.
My left shoulder was the worse one.
RED and hot.
Got the obvious line mark too.
My legs, my arms, my a little bit of my back also sun burn.
Now my shoulder one most painful.
I put wet tissue, now become dry tissue already.
I'm so dark now.
My skin colour become those orange brown, like bronze colour already.
Sad face!
AND, my face now also red red. ):
Touch my face and the burnt area, all warm warm one.
Sian. Very painful.
When rub then more pain.
My shoulder one the shirt keep touching on it, so super pain. T^T
Daddy say next time the skin will drop.
Ahhhhh!!
SAD FACE. ):
Okay lah, shall end here already.
Once I get all the photos, I will post it up here. (:

No comments: