Saturday, February 06, 2010

Weeee~
I'm home from shopping the whole day. :D
Legs are super tired.
Was woken up by Daddy around 10am I think.
So early. D:
Around 11am, left house for White Sands to eat lunch.
Mum wants to eat at KFC.
So had our lunch there.
Its been a long time since I last ate fast food. :O
Oh, and we ate the Egg tart there.
It was freshly baked and piping hot.
So yummy licious.
And Daddy burnt his gum. LOL!
After that MRT-ed over to Aljunied to the temple.
Bai bai already then MRT-ed to Bugis.
While Daddy went over to Sim Lim Square to buy his motherboard, Mum and I shopped around at Bugis Village.
Awhile later, Daddy came and look for us with his Motherboard.
LOL, walked around OG, here and there.
Mum bought some things for CNY and Daddy and I carried them. D:
SO HEAVY LOR.
Mine got 3.5KG lor.
Can you imagine shopping around Bugis carrying something so heavy?
Somemore Mum don't want to help, like carry one of it or what.
Rawr. !@#$%^&
After that, finally went over to Bugis Street to get my bag.
Well, I found another shop which sells it at $25.
Cheaper than the one I saw the other day with Shermeen.
In the end, Mum bargain until become $22. (:
Heehee, I bought the black one.
Not the transparent one but the netted one.
Still transparent though, but not as transparent as the transparent one.
Now my pencil box the pig so happy.
Cause when I put her in the bag, she can still see the world.
And she still can say HELLO to everyone. :D
Hohoho, so cute lah dey. ^-^
After buying the bag, went over to Bugis Junction for dinner.
After dinner, walked around awhile then MRT-ed back home.
Reached home around 8pm. (:
HOME SWEET HOME!
Lucky today is a Saturday. (:
Hehehe, I'm so going to sleep in till the afternoon tomorrow.
Unless my Mum wakes me up. -.-

No comments: