Friday, February 12, 2010

I LOVE LOHEI! ♥

I'm freaking tired and sleepy now, but I just need to update my blog if not I would feel like I haven't done something and I would not be able to sleep well.
So yeah, lets start from the morning.
YS surprised me with these under my block in the morning.




So cute right the soft toy.
Damn cute lah, the ears so fun to play with. LOL!
Heehee, and he did the 'Kneel-down-and-propose' thingy again.
But this time with a ring!
Heh. ^-^
After that got one guy came, I don't know his name ah.
Then we go the Central Opp bus stop.
Waited for Yong Seng to come down.
LOL, YS and that guy want to scare him, but in the end, failed.
Bus came, then board the bus.
Just nice Esmonde came too.
He say he chiong until wear wrong shoe. LOL!
Next stop, Daniel came up the bus.
Zooom zooom to West Plaza bus stop again.
They go mum mum, then I waited for Shermeen to come.
After she came, we waited for Sheila and Trisha to come.
They came like around 7plus.
Walked to school.
Eeee, walked the bird shit place.
SO SMELLY.
All of us were like walking so damn fast pasting that place.
I didn't want to step on the shits, so I walked beside the road.
The bird shits are like SO DISGUSTING luh.
Sometimes when you walk past that place, you can even hear like the "PIAK PIAK" sound.
SO scary, like in any time there's gonna be a shit dropping on you. EWWW!
Reach school then sat at the quadrangle.
Morning flag-raising.
The National Anthem played a little bit, then suddenly no sound.
The Sec3s behind SANG the National Anthem loudly.
LOL, They covered Casper's sound.
Even during the pledge and creed.
After flag-raising, Mr Low told us a story.
After which, the rest of the school went back to the classroom while the performers went up to the hall to get ready for the performance.
Went in the band room.
The girls changed in the library, while the guys changed at the instrument room.
After changing, went up the hall, get ready all that.
The weather is like SO HOT.
Cannot tahan.
And Shaun, just like me, easy sweat der.
We were like using lots of tissue papers to wipe sweat.
Shaun even used TOILET ROLL. LOL!
Awhile later, there was the Lion Dance performance by the the Dunman high students at the quadrangle.
We look at the lion dance from the second floor.
The 'Lion' are like small small one, so cute siah.
After the Lion Dance performance, the school assembled at the hall.
After which, a video was show on the screen.
Followed by the Chinese Orchestra's performance.
Next was us! The band.
I'm like sitting right at the front.
So scary.
After the performance, then we went in band room, kept our instruments then we get one popper each, while got four person get the bigger party poppers.
It was to use during the finale.
Haha, Yahdiman's idea.
Then we went back to the hall.
They were having the mascot thingy.
Hamkah, Trisha and I sat behind, at the Wushu mat there.
After that was four students from 5A2 singing Qing Fei de yi.
Then was the finale.
After Finale, was prize giving.
The whole concert ended around 11 I guess.
Back to the band room.
Debrief and left band.
Shermeen waited for me. (:
Then she gave me this muffin.
Made by her and sheila.


Just nice I was feeling hungry at that point of time.
Then we took the 358 bus to Ehub.
In the Bus, Yong Seng, Esmonde, and that guy also in there.
LOL, when alighting, Shermeen still go tell them Happy Valentine's Day.
HAHA, no one answered her, and thats when I laughed.
Cause like so Gua-gua-gua~. *Bird fly past*
When we alighted, Shermeen still say she saw Esmonde's shock face.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D
Had lunch at JustAcia.
After lunch, walked one round in E!hub, then we got bored already.
So we decided to walk over to White Sands.
The sun was like FREAKING HOT.
Omg.
Oh, and while walking, suddenly I don't know why I look up, then I saw this.


HAHA, LO HEI!
I don't know why I suddenly look up then saw this.
Its like something is telling me to look up.
Hahha, when going reach White Sands, there was one pathway into the interchange.
We walked like halfway, then really cannot tahan the Sun any longer.
So we ran in to the shade.
HAHAHA.
Into White Sands, went in the toilet straight to make our hair.
LOL.
After that, went Popular, see see.
Here and there, then walk walk.
Until 1:45pm then left White Sands.
Waited for the bus then reach home around 2pm.
Was super tired and sleepy by that time.
But Mum still wants me to accompany her over to the Supermarket to buy things.
Left house around 4pm.
Bused over to White Sands.
Oh, and I bought a pair of ear stud.
Cause I don't have ear stud already.
I bought the FORK & SPOON one. (:
Oh, and I saw YS there too.
He copy lor, wear same colour as me.
Black and white. :P
After that went down to Supermarket.
Mum spent at long time in there.
I almost bored to death pushing the trolley.
In the end she bought so much things, SO DAMN HEAVY LAH.
When I return the trolley, something happened.
I meant.
I realise my 6th senses are quite accurate.
Whenever I thought of something that would happen afterwards, it always happens.
Sometimes in a little bit different way, sometimes exactly the same way.
Just then, I was thinking that I'm returning the trolley, then so many people waiting to get trolley.
If one person just come and takeover my trolley and return me the $1, I wouldn't have to wait.
Indeed, it really happened. (:
Had dinner @ Subway.
Oh and today after every meal, I feeling throwing up.
Plus no appetite also. D:
After dinner, bused home.
My hands were like carrying such heavy things.
Almost died.
Plus my left hand, the tendon close to the elbow there like very lousy.
LOL, cannot use left hand carry heavy things.
It like will pull until the tendon.
So painful.
Reach home, of course switch on he computer.
Actually I was like lazy to blog.
But I thought of the daily readers!
Haha, see, I'm so nice. :P
Oh, and YS is going Malaysia tomorrow morning and coming back only on Sunday afternoon. D:
SAD FACE! ):


ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE LOHEI! ♥

No comments: