Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weee!
So tired today.
Its was a LONG DAY today. LOL!
Morning, YS waited for me below my house.
Then we went over to the Central Opp bus stop.
Yong Seng there.
Awhile Esmonde came.
Then we took bus 109.
At one random stop, Daniel came up the bus too.
Then zoom zoom, to west plaza bus stop.
Reach there, they go mum mum, I meet Shermeen.
Walked to school.
Reached school then we go the table there study our Chemistry.
Study until Mr Chow ask us to go quadrangle sit.
Morning flag-raising, then go back up to class.
Had Social Studies Common Test first.
Well, I wrote crap. D:
Next was Science paper.
Almost everyone did Chemistry paper first, cause got more things to memorise.
LOL, Physics don't care la.
The paper was alright.
I remembered all the formula, but then I don't know what the question want. D:
Rawr.
Physic was... !#$%^&
LOL, the formula all that was crappish.
Confirm fail.
Ohyah, yesterday got back MT common test result.
I got 36.5/50
Heehee. A2 leh.
I got my 1 A ler! ^-^
After Common test, Mr Lim didn't came in for lessons, so our class just having free period.
Recess then was Geography.
Did the Starvation, Malnutrition & Obesity thingy.
Quite easy lah.
Afterwhich was Mother Tongue.
Mr Ang bring us go Computer Lab.
Free and easy!
I wanted to watch the 2nd episode of a show, budden load so long, end up I gave up.
Close the whole browser. :D
After mother tongue was mathematics.
Did Vectors.
I don't like Vectors. ):
And Maths got homework again.
Hais.
After school, had lunch in canteen with Sharon, then went for band.
Today was the Final Rehearsal for the CNY performance tomorrow.
Here and there.
Was damn boring and tired.
Hamkah, Xinni and I were like BORED. :O
During the Finale part, we three were like... Ha-ha-ha.
LOL!
Finally the whole rehearsal ended at 6:30pm.
SO LATE!
Went back band room.
Debrief then took attendance.
Finally like around 7:30pm then we leave band room.
Was SO thirsty.
Then remembered I got water! :D
Drink drink drink, then still got left some.
I give to yahdiman.
LOL, at first he say he want when in the band room.
Then I give him, he don't want.
End up when leaving school, he ask me if I still want my water or not.
LOL, he is thirsty too.
Bus-ed home and Home Sweet Home @ 8pm!

No comments: