Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm choosing to end this relationship once and for all.

We are always quarrelling and breaking up over the same conflict over and over again.
If we aren't capable of resolving this problem, the best way for us is to end this relationship.
Even if we try to avoid this problem, the problem will never go away.
It will always be there, even if we pretend.
Pretending doesn't makes it go away, its just going to hurt both of us deeper and deeper.
One day, one of us would not take it anymore, and we will still end this.
Its just a matter of now or future.
I'm choosing to end it now, because, 长痛不如短痛.

This time round, I promise, I'm really leaving.
Leaving this whole relationship once and for all.
Leaving behind all the happiness and sadness we've been though together.
Leaving behind all the memories and those happiest days of my life.

I'm going to remove you from my life.
I'm going to delete everything about you.
Keeping away everything that reminds me of you.
I don't want to think about you anymore.
I have to forget about you.

Forget your name, forget your face,
Forget your kiss and your warm embrace,
Forget the love that once came true,
Forget the love that we once shared,
Forget the face that had once cared,
Forget the time we spent together,

Forget how your words hurt me,
Forget I've cried the whole night through,
Forget how close we two once were,
Forget the way you used to talk,
Forget the times you were mad,
Forget your teasing, gentle ways,
Forget I saw you everyday,
Forget you once made my dreams come true,
Forget the thrill when you walked by,
Forget you when you made me cry,
Forget the way you spoke my name,
Forget the way you said you loved me,
Forget the way you kissed and hugged me,
Forget those times through good and bad,
Forget the games you played with me,
Forget the way you looked at me,
Forget all the late night talks,
Forget how you always try to make me happy,
Forget how you cared,
Forget the mornings under my block,
Forget how you always fetch me to school,
Forget how you always kissed goodbye,

Forget how you always ask if I'm missing you,
Forget about the video I made for you,
Forget the conversations we had,

Forget all the sweet talkings,
Forget the way we lied on each other's shoulders and slept through,
Forget the way your hand never failed to grab mine,
Forget the day you kneeled down in front of me with that ring on your hand,
Forget how you slipped that ring into my finger,
Forget the times you do things that made me so touched,
Forget all the letters you wrote,
Forget the days where you trained down all the way to Novena just to fetch me home from work,
Forget all our first times,
Forget how you always never want to let me go when we hugged,
Forget how you slept with that innocent look,
Forget how you did that smile + blink that I liked so much,
Forget the changes that you did for me,
Forget the ''I love you''s you've said,
Forget all about baby, rat rat and mao mao.
Forget about that book you wrote,
Forget about how I love each and every moment with you,
Forget about the apologising after quarrels,
Forget every little thing about us,
Forget every feeling I had for you,
Forget how I used to forgive you no matter what,
Forget how my anger to you don't always last,
Forget how my life became so dramatic after I've met you,

Forget every single thing that is related to you.

No more crying, I can't cry anymore.
Don't take my hand this time.
Just go please and don't look back, because I know if you did, I'd come running back to you and I can't do that.

Someone told me this.

"Don't keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from."

I guess, that is the one thing that I really need to learn.
To walk away from this relationship and never turn back.

Now, here, my last time caring for you.
Please, don't ever go back into smoking.
Study hard and don't always abscond classes.
Be nice to your parents, especially your Mum.
Control your temper
Forget about me.
Forget every little thing between us.
Because I'm going to do the same.
Smile and be happy.
Take care.

I'm leaving, Goodbye.
Forever.

No comments: