Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm home early today! :D
Reason being, I need to rush D&T design journal.
Because the deadline is just TOMORROW!
Oh my. :/

School today was alright.
Except during last period, have spot check.
Because Hui Ting lost $70.
Omg.
When Mrs Koh checked our bags, she skipped mine.
Because its translucent!
Duhhh.
LOL!!!
So well, after school actually had other plans.
Was supposed to go with Shermeen to get something for someone.
But in the end, we went for the Hip Hop dance class.
Sharon, Nicolette, Rain and Ling Han persuade Shermeen, Wen Siew and I to go.
Shermeen and I agreed to go, but wanted to watch only.
Wen Siew is don't even want to go.
But Sharon persuaded her until she agreed.
Hahaha.
Went in the alumni room.
The teacher was Miss Cheu.
You know, that young teacher whom always wear big big T-shirts and baggy pants?
Its her teaching the Hip Hop dance!
Omg, she so gorgeous.
I like her charactor, her confidence, her everything. (:
Starting we were kind of reluctant to join in.
Because paiseh mah.
Wen Siew was firm with her decision.
She don't want means don't want.
So she stood behind to watch us.
While we go learn.
I feel so weird doing Hip Hop dance.
OMG, yesterday Sharon told Khaliun and I about this.
At first, she said dance.
So we two got interested.
But the moment she said its those Hip Hop dance, breaking, locking and popping.
We were like... ERRRR.
Hahahaahha.
We learnt a choreography which can de danced with alot different songs.
Which had a little bit of krumping behind.
SO difficult. LOL!
After which, she taught us something like this 2pm dance.

From 0:26 to 0:29. & 3:31 to 3:39.

But with the hands only.
I forgot whats the name for it.




We had 29 steps. (:
I think this thing so fun.
Hahaha.
After which, she taught us how to do the Baby Freeze.



This was so difficult to do too.
No strength ah.
Hahaha.
Thats all for today.
Gotta end blogging cause i really need to do my D&T journal already!
BYEEE!

No comments: