Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today was a boring day.
I've predicted it this morning, and indeed, it was.
Now sitting infront of the laptop, blogging.
As today was a boring day, there's nothing to update about.
Just some photos of the dinner just now, with relatives which are right here at my house now.
They didn't change the boring day.
It was still the same.
The whole day, not much conversations with people.
Nothing to do also.
Probably, most of the time I was just day dreaming.
I can actually just switch off my handphone, since there is no use for it.
But I didn't, perhaps, I just want to wait for the '1 new message' to appear.
Haha.

Photos here.

Mixed Vegetables. [Calliflower & Brocolli & Ladyfinger & Carrot & Mushrooms & Prawns and some Scallops. ]


Fried Chicken Wings.


Fried Wanton.


Prawns.


Sweet & Sour Fish!


Lotus Roots with Chicken feet & Peanut, soup.


Steamed Egg Tofu with minced pork.






I'm done.
Bye.

No comments: