Sunday, February 21, 2010

This is Rat Rat.


He was a naughty boy today.

Firstly, while I was watching 就想賴著妳 (Down with love) this afternoon, Rat Rat came to disturb.


See, climb so high, later fall down how?
Therefore I put him down.
He got angry with me and he decided to press the ESC button!


So bad right.
So I gave him a punishment.
To face the wall.
But in the end, he went over to face the mirror.


Being vain, he wanted to take photo of himself.


He still insisted on the pose that is facing the mirror.


HAHA, don't know whats with him.
After which, he went over to his sleeping sister and sleeps with her.


So cute~ ^-^

Anyway, Mum's been giving me NEW consecutive $2 notes for allowance.
You see.
Make me don't bear to use them, cause they are so new and in consecutive numbers too!


Okay lah, I crazy lah okay? D:
Help me save money leh.
Heehee.

No comments: