Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm feeling that my blog is getting more boring-er and boring-er.
Even myself doesn't want to re-read my blog entries. D:
Oh how?
Its also getting wordier and wordier.
No more photographs!
Well well well, just let it be. ._.

Today's school was a LONG DAY.
I'm kind of lazy to blog detailed entries like I always do.
So for today, I SHALL NOT! :D
Good idea right? ^-^
So well, today was laughing alot with Shermeen.
Especially during Mother Tongue lessons I guess.
About the stupid story we wrote, and during the quiz time.
And she did a double sneeze today.
I twitted it immediately when she did that.
To make me remember to blog about it.
Muahaha. :x
For my Common test results, I'm quite happy at some of the results.
But there are just a few marks that I've lost that will make me go one grade up.
Especially when it was a stupid mistake I made or it was an easy question.
Dammit.
We had all our results already except for Social Studies.
Here are the results. (:

English Language - 18/30 [B4]
Mother Tongue - 36.5/50 [A2]
Mathematics - 34/50 [B3]
Physics - 17/30 [C5]
Chemistry - 21/30 [A2]
Science overall - 63/100 [B4]

I've got two As! :D
Happy happy.
Hahahaha.
Today's band were just teaching the Sec 1s.
Amira took the Sec 1s, while I helped her.
When free, I went over to teach Eddie.
Mrpan put him together with the sec1s, cause he don't know how to read notes.
Guess what Eddie said?
He say tomorrow he wear short pants come school.
LOL, the way he said it make it so funny.
Today didn't take the attendance because Miss Emma didn't bring down the attendance file.
Waited for Michelle cause she were talking to Brandon, Mayang, Fadhli and a few more about band.
Finally left the band room together around 6:30pm.
Home sweet home.

Guess what now.
Got to rush many many homeworks.
Mother Tongue Essay which was delayed long ago.
Mathematics Homework.
Geography Mind Map.
Well, what got me into this piles-of-homework-undone situation (including Shermeen) was this.
"UNLESS IT'S DUE TOMORROW, I DON'T CARE."
Its so true, isn't it?
*smiles* ^-^

No comments: