Saturday, February 13, 2010

Its Lunar New Year Eve!
Which means, theres Reunion Dinner tonight! ^-^
Yummy yummy, Mum's cooking the best.
Can smell the food coming from the kitchen already!!
Anyway, last night, @Midnight, went down to the supermarket as a family cause Mum wants to buy drinks for the Guest.
So all of us tags along.
Reached home only at 1:15AM.
Was dead tired.
The moment my head touches the pillow, I fall into a deep sleep.
At 6:39AM, YS called, cause he was about to go Malaysia already.
Yesterday I say MUST CALL me before he go.
Heeeheee.
Then continued by smsing.
I don't know how am I able to like sleep while smsing.
Around like 7:43AM he called again.
He was like waiting for the boat I think.
All the while chatting with him on the phone, I'm like on my bed half awake.
Around 9:38AM he called again, saying he reaching Malaysia already.
Then I go back to my deep sleeep!
Heeheee.
Guess what time did I woke up in the morning?
1PM.
When Daddy comes home from work. LOL.
I heard the door opening, then my Daddy's voice, then I woke up.
Wake up, then Mum asked me to wipe the doors.
While the rest of the family did other houseworks.
Then Sister and I were to tidy our tables.
Hahaha, it was like a rubbish dump.
But now, so clean already!
I even washed my fan!
Watched TV and so.
And finally, Reunion Dinner.






No soup! D:
And the dishes are like never eat before leh.
Other than the fish.
Haha, and I still need Mum to kiap the fish to my bowl, because I don't know how to use the chopstick to kiap the fish.
Everytime make until the fish "break".
Hahaha, SO happy my table so tidy now!
I remembered yesterday when blogging, I have no space to put my hand on the table to type on the keyboard.
I even have to carry the whole keyboard away from the table and put it on my lap. :x
Okay lah.
I shall blog till here.
Tomorrow need go Bai Nian.
I'm sleepy already now. D:
Later gonna paint my nails! ^-^
Heeeheee.
BYE BYE!

I'm missing LOHEI! D:

No comments: