Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This morning at the quadrangle, received the Health & Fitness Form.
Indicating that I have been identified by the PE teachers as overweight and therefore has to attend the session organized by the PE department.

Argh.
Darren, Wen Siew and I were in the same situation.
For the first time in our life, we're identified as OVERWEIGHT.
The feeling damn bad.

Just now, Darren sms-ed me, asking me on how to calculate the BMI.
Thus, chance upon this site.

http://www.whathealth.com/bmi/calculator.html/



I am NOT yet overweight. T^T

I'm not I'm not I'm not, even though close to already.
Sad face. ):

Okay lah.
But according to the Weight for Height table, I'm actually considered overweight. :/

Darren say he wants to re take the height and weight and not use that spoiled machine.
Hahaha, as for tomorrow's session, three of us are NOT GOING.
Wen Siew wants to sleep.
Darren just don't want to go.
I don't want to sweat early in the morning.

So well, I want to grow taller!
So that will have a more obvious deviation.
Ahhhhhh.
Hate this thing.
Damn.



Okay okay fine. ._.
I'm fat. ):

No comments: