Monday, February 22, 2010

STRESS!
Definition of stress: Physical, mental, or emotional strain or tension.


Okay lah, after looking at that definition, its not that bad.
Hahaha, I'm not that stressed, but still stressed.
Stress about all sorts of things.
Biggest stress coming from D&T design journal.
I still haven't came up with an idea of what to make.
And the process deadline is on Wednesday.
Have to come out with Problem Situation, Design Specifications and alot more.
Haven't done two more exploring problem situations and the the journal on the field trip.
Most important is that IDEA.
Regarding SELECTION.
Stupid theme, totally have no idea.
Oh well, have one actually.
But it was a crappy idea and like make for troublesome only.

Other than D&T design journal, stress from homework too.
Piles of homework undone.
Not I don't want to do actually.
Especially Mathematics, best example.
Okay, you see ah.
When you finally settle down wanting to do homework, you open up the Math homework and start trying out the question.
BUT!
You're stuck at the very first question.
WHAT TO DO?
Ended up closing the whole homework book all together.
You see..
Not I don't want to do homework.
Its because I don't know how to do.
I don't understand VECTORS. T^T

Oh, and lastly, stress from some other personal matters. ):

Plus, Band is ending later and later every practice.
Like today, it ended at 7pm.
Which left me like not enough time to do home works and all this D&T crap.
7pm, took bus go home, bathe, dinner, all up to 8:30pm.
And as you know, I make it a pact to blog everyday.
So use up another 30 to 45minutes of time.
And by the time, its already 9:30pm.
Homework.
MATHEMATICS.
Confirm do 1 hour also cannot complete.
And then it 10:30pm already.
I still have to rush some D&T journal?
Need researching too.
What time I sleep in the end?
12am?
And the next morning, tiredness, unable to focus in class.
Here and there.
Not enough sleep.
Many tasks undone.

DEADLINES DEADLINES DEADLINES.
Paranoid. :/

Oh and, the upcoming Honours day performance.
Band is performing for both parade and concert.
What the hell.
They don't use to perform for the concert as well!
Now we have many many many rehearsals after school.
All would end most probably 6pm to 7pm.
And then no time do homework again.
Thus, to be prepared, I need to rush all homework by today and tomorrow.
Because Wednesday is start of the DOOMSDAY.

AND AND AND, class tests.
Shit man, this Friday, Mathematics test.
Vectors, Probability and Matrices.
I'm bad at Matrices and VECTORS especially.
Oh no no no no no no. T^T

Anyway, now, my hair is bun up with a chopstick!
Hahaha, because of my long long long long hair, its very irritating and weather is so humid.
I actually wanted to tie a ponytail like what I did this morning to school.
But I was lazy to go over and get the rubber band.
Thus, I took the chopstick and POKE!
Hahhaha, my hair all secured together.
Below no hair fling here fling there.
Damn shiok.
Seee seeee!



Did not expected it to be secured and neat. :D
I was actually waiting for it to fall off.
BUT NO!
It didn't fall off.
YESSA!
Actually can consider tying like this to school.
Since its so neat and secure right?
Plus the front view looks normal too.
Just like tying ponytail.
But well, I don't want to bear the risk of being laughed at. ):

Okay, bye readers, off to start on my Mathematics homework already!

No comments: