Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Meet up with Shermeen today.
Went to canteen to complete our Maths homework.
Of course, still, didn't comeplete.
Tied my hair up in a ponytail today, cause my hair to day like weeds. D:
Damn messy lor.
After Flag-raising then had P.E.
Played Ping Pong again.
After p.e was Mathematics.
Mathematics lesson, continued doing the worksheet.
Still have another set lor.
Can die tonight.
Nevermind la, can use that as revision.
Hehehe.
Then was English lesson.
Mrs Rajan talked about tomorrow's common test.
Hais, sian.
I don't like writing compositions.
Rawr.
Recess then Social Studies.
Revise on the testing topic.
Ahhhh, I don't know anything siah.
Sian, after Social studies was a period of CME.
OMG. teacher passed down the individual photos we took in class that day.
AHHH, I so ugly. D:
After school, stayed back to help with the class decorations.
We pasted up the photos.
SEE! :D


Nice right! ^-^
Heeeheee, then Shahila and I painted the block letters I drew the other day.
Heheh.
Left school around 3pm.
YS come fetch me home. ^-^
Heehee.
Home sweet home @4pm!

No comments: