Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last night completed doing my Maths homework on the topic Profit & Loss in 30mins!
Was so happy cause I completed all questions and got correct too! :D
This shows that I will do my homework if I know how to do.
Hahaha, crap excuse lah. :x
Woke up like around 4:55am this morning.
For what?
Do English homework.. :/
Because I was too sleepy the night before.
Had a nice bath first and started doing my work around 5:15am I think.
Slowly slowly do in such a nice atmosphere.
Lol, I meant the morning air very cooling.
Left house at 6:15am.
Took bus 81 over to west plaza.
Daniel took the same bus too. Haha.
Reached West Plaza, just nice Shermeen also reach.
Walked to school.
Its been a long time since we walked to school so early.
Reached school, actually wanted to go to the canteen.
Because Shermeen needed a table to do English Homework.
But in the end, walk halfway, then we go back the study area sit.
Tommy and Darren were there too, so we joined them.
Due to the wet ground, morning assembly at classroom.
As for that stupid Health & Fitness thing, our class I think only Salimi go. HAHA!
First lesson was Chemistry.
Went down to the Chemistry Lab for Experiment.
Along the way, I was kinda hyper.
I don't know why.
I made my pencil box that pig WALK.
Hahahahha.
She walk walk walk, then in front got pillar, and she PIAK!
Bang on the wall.
Muahah. :X
During Chemistry, I made her sit on the test tube rack.
She was so happy, because so fun. :/
Okay, I'm crazy.
Next lesson was English.
Mrs Rajan go through Proposal..
Urgh, boring.
Recess.
Totally no appetite cause my ulcer was super painful.
Plus the mee goreng so spicy. D:
After recess was Social Studies.
Finally got back our Common test results.
I've got 17/25!
B3.
One more mark then A2 leh! ):
Oh oh!
And my that piggy sleep like PIG in class.
Because she has Shermeen's wallet as pillow.


Next was Mother Tongue.
Slack slack slack.
Mathematics, Mr Chow go through the Profit & Loss thingy.
After school, Study time.
Had a small test.
Hahaha, after study time.
Here and there.
Played. :P
Then went for band.
Awhile then end band already. (:

No comments: