Monday, March 01, 2010

Shermeen's and I had the stupid sunburn.
Our cheeks and nose, one stretch rosy pink de.
Whats funnier is when we step into the classroom and we realise both of us really did get darker.
I showed Shermeen the sunburn on my shoulder.
She was shocked at how burnt it was.
Totally like a new bruise.
I mean, its like fresh. LOL.
Forget it, I don't know how to explain.
The whole day in school sucks.
Especially when the sunburn hurts so much.
Its like when you touch, then OUCHHH already.
The sunburn on my hands and legs weren't pain at all.
The one on my face was just a little pain when rubbed.
Hate it.
So much.
Anyway, today Mrs Rajan announced our Oral marks.
I had 9marks/12marks for reading, 9marks/12marks for picture discussion and 11 marks/16marks for conversation.
In total, 29/35.
I'm please with the marks. (:

Oh, and Mrs koh told me that she like my character. :D
Muahaha, and I treat my parents well.
See.
Mum and Dad, I TREAT YOU GUYS WELL!
You see you see you see!
Haha.

Today was kind of a bad day.
Lots of issues bothering me.
Its not regarding about someone's foolishness of overdosing or the ambulance.
Just about some ship that I've lost, and most probably I would never get it back again.
This feeling just hurts so much even if its just a friend.

Anyway, to the foolish man.
Stop doing all this.
Its not going to change anything.
It will just make me to be afraid of you, or even ignoring you more.
Just, please, stop all this.
And whatever you want to do now, it doesn't matters to me anymore.
Go on, if you want to go back to smoking.
Go on, if you want to continue creating troubles.
Go on, if you want to abscond more classes.
It doesn't matters to me anymore.
Do what you want to do.
I don't care anymore.

No comments: