Thursday, March 04, 2010


Sometimes, happily ever after is in someone else's fairytale.

Its a long long tired tired day.
To school in the morning.
First period was chemistry.
Did some praticals which I found boring and useless.
I mean, like pouring those chemicals together to get those white precipretate thing then wash away. -.-
A waste of time and a waste of chemicals.
Next was English Lessons.
Mrs Rajan just went through the Comprehension passage.
Physics lesson, we received our Clas test results.
I FAILED.
BADLY.
5marks over 20marks.
I suck at Physics.
Recess then was Geography.
As usual, the boring noting down of notes.
I'm so getting bored of Mr Millath. :x
Next was Mother Tongue.
Received our Mother Tongue Common test results.
33marks over 50marks.
No comments.
Hahaha.
Last period was Mathematics.
Received back our Class test results.
The one testing on Probability, Matrices & Vectors.
I FAILED.
16marks over 40marks.
I was so confused at the Matrices part.
Even Shermeen said that she could see that I was super stress at that point of time.
She said she had never seen before my paper having such a scribbly cancelation.
She meant I zig zag until like so stress.
Normaly just like draw two or three lines over it
This time was totally, zig zag zig zag zig zag.
LOL, plus somemore its was like alot times.
After school.
Skipped Lunch and reported at Band room around 2:15pm.
In fact, everyone skipped lunch.
Went up the Hall to get our instruments.
Full band in the band room, after which at 2:30pm, reported at the hall for the rehearsal.
Was super boring and tired.
Fell asleep. :x
Around 3:45pm, Mr pan gave us till 4:30pm to go have our lunch.
Outside, cause canteen closed.
Haha, so nice of him.
Left the band room, realise the stall 1 still open.
So we ate there.
Actually, only 6 of us ate in school.
We all sat down together at one table.
Zachary Marc Desker, Shaun Dennis Ong Qi Long, Lucas, Benjamin, Sharon Yeo and I.
LOL.
Okay.
Back to band room in a while.
Played Amira's Alto Saxophone.
Haha, band ended around 6pm.
Oh, and Miss Emma said that she reads my blog. :D
Miss Emma, I know you're reading this. (:
She rides a PINK motorbike!
So nice. I like!
Hahahhaah.
Tomorrow's Honours Day.
Yawn.
Hahahaha.
Okay lah.
Shall stop here.
Bye readers!

p.s. Shermeen likes to keep me in suspense. ):


I can close my eyes to things I don't want to see,
but I can't close my heart to things I don't want to feel.

No comments: