Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello readers!
Miss me right?
Cause I didn't blog yesterday.
Heeheee, I know lah.

Yesterday after school, did not have study time, so went for band straight.
Sec4s don't have to play instruments anymore.
So yeah, just slack around.
Plus alot sec4s not there yet, cause the others have study time.
At there the sec4s only Sean, Khaliun, Jeremy and I.
Awhile later, the rest of the band went out for sectionals.
Stayed in the bandroom till 3:30pm.
Left the band room around 3:35pm together with Sean.
Cause we need to go for the Maths quiz thing.
Just came out from band room then Wai Kin called my phone.
LOL, asking where are we.
The venue was at Computer lab 1 & 2.
Fourth floor siah.
Saiful and Waikin already there le.
So we took the lift, lazy climb stairs ah. :x
We waited for the super slow lift.
Then got one teacher come.
She took the lift up to forth floor.
Lol, so we have to wait again for the lift to go up then come back down.
So slow siah.
But when we go in the lift up to forth floor, SO FAST. ._.
Finally at the forth floor.
Went in the computer lab.
We four sat at one row.
Then log in to Ace-learning to do the Maths quiz.
We have 30mins to answer 18 questions.
No discussion.
But we discussed in the end anyway. :x
I did all my own ley.
Somemore I never bring calculator.
I use the computer calculator. :p
Heehee, as for those questions with square roots, I anyhow choose answer.
In the end, I got 10 questions correct.
Did on my own ley!
Haha, after that went over to help Saiful and WaiKin.
The questions I do before mah, then I know which answer I click wrong de.
Haha, after they two done, we go over to Sean to help him.
He slow siah.
Last few questions we just told him the correct answer. LOL.
Finally finish, then went back band room.
Awhile later, we gathered all the sec4s.
Michelle & Khaliun talked to us about somethings.
Then like 5pm, the sec4s can leave already. :D
Just nice.
I trained over to Somerset to meet Sister at 313@Somerset.
Reached there around 6:05pm.
Dine at Din Tai Fung.
Sister ordered already.
Just nice when I reach, the food come already.
Heehee, love the DAN CHAO FAN.
After dinner, walked around then we walked over to Cineleisure.
Went up to the Cathay cineplex.
Collected our tickets for the preview of the Movie.
Its showing on 25 March but we get to watch the movie first. :D

When In Rome.


A successful and single Guggenheim art curator Beth (Kristen Bell) is at a point in her life where love seems like a luxury she just can't afford. Years of waiting for that perfect romance has made Beth bitter. One day, she goes to Rome to attend her younger sister's impulsive wedding. While there, she picks up coins from a reputed “fountain of love” (probably based on the Trevi Fountain). Almost immediately thereafter, she is pursued back to New York by a band of aggressive suitors whose coins she took, including a diminutive sausage magnate (Danny DeVito), a lanky street magician (Jon Heder), a doting painter (Will Arnett), and a narcissistic male model (Dax Shepard). Meanwhile, a smitten reporter (Josh Duhamel) does his best to convince Beth that true love isn't just a topic of fairy tales and romance novels.

The show was great.
Teaser. (:



After the movie lazy elaborate la.
Reached home close to midnight.
Super tired, bathed the went to bed already.
No chance to switch on the computer. ):

Next morning, which was this morning.
Heehee, to school with YS.
We reached school quite early.
So we sat there till Mr Chow ask us go quadrangle sit.
School today was so so.
Short day.
After school, went White Sands with Shermeen.
I bought earrings.
Heh, don't have earring le.
I bought 3pairs @ $5.
One pair was Ice Cream~
Other pair was Heart shaped~
Last pair was a Lock and a Key.
Heehee, I'm wearing the Ice Cream one. :D
Thats all for today!
Bye readers!

No comments: