Monday, March 29, 2010

Alarm woke me up around 5:30am this morning.
I was still in the weekend mood, so I thought: "Eh, how come my alarm rang?".
Heeeheee, then I realise it was a school day today.
Went to bathe all that and realise my face super red and hot hot.
Around 6:15am, went down.
To school with Yu Sheng by Bus 53.
Played his iTouch de TapTap game.
Heehee, fun fun!
Walked to school then go in canteen.
Awhile very hot, so we go sit at the quadrangle instead.
Time passes zoom zoom fast, then flag raising already.
After which was reading of newspaper.
First period of lesson was Physics.
Argh, boring as usual.
Next was three periods of Design & Technology.
Mrs Koh asked Shermeen to sit infront, cause she never complete.
LOL, so left Wen Siew and I behind.
We continued our ideation.
I drew one 3D thing, drew until very long.
Because I was trying to show that its hollow inside.
Ate Yu Sheng made de 爱心面包 for recess. ^-^
Yum Yum!
After recess was Chemistry.
Miss Wee asked if my face was okay or not. Hahha! (:
We learnt the Exothermic & Endothermic thingy.
See, I got listen. :D
After Chemistry was English.
We were all prepared to receive scoldings from Mrs Rajan for the letter writing we did as pair work last Friday.
Because it was badly done. :/
Gotten 12 + 5.5 = 17.5/30 for it.
At least got pass la.
Heeheee.
Oh, and was punished to write 100 times of "as time goes by", 100 times of "is less expensive' and 50 times of "definitely".
I will never forget that AS TIME GOES BY and the spelling of DEFINITELY.
Rawr.
During assembly, our class didn't see the assembly thingy, we all sat at the upper gallery, writing our lines.
After assembly, then we go Door B outside the benches there redo our letter writing.
Finally completed at 3pm.
The wind there was HUGE.
Make my hair fly until don't know like what.
After that went toilet with Yue Yi.
Did my hair then walked out of school.
Yu Sheng waiting for me at the gate. Heeheee. ^-^
He gave me a lip gloss for my dry lips.
Heh, Cherry flavour!
He applied it for me. (:
After that he brought me to the doctor for my that Copper Chloride allergy.
While we were waiting to see doctor, we played the TapTap game again.
2player de. Heeheee.
Awhile then Yong Seng and Wei Zhi appeared. LOL.
Finally my turn go in see doctor le.
Yu Sheng accompanied me in. (:
Told the doctor about the stupid Copper Chloride.
Then she prescribed me a Calamine Lotion for my face and a pill to stop the itch.
The whole consultation was so fast.
After which, went down to the lobby to collect the medicine.
Eeeee, the calamine lotion is that smelly smelly, like paint that one.
I remembered when I was young, I had rashes on my legs, cause I kept scratching.
Then Mum would always force me to apply that.
And I would always run away from that.
To think I have to apply it on my face now. D:
Yu Sheng then sent me home, accompanied by Yong Seng and Wei Zhi.
Home sweet home around 4:30pm I guess.
Anyway, I'm having hiccups now. ._.
CANNOT STOP HICCUPING!
*urp!.... urp!...... urp!* :S

No comments: