Sunday, March 28, 2010

Went for a swim last night together with Sister & Mummy.
It should be considered as soaking instead, because I don't know how to swim. :/
Don't have the courage to try, that's why cannot learn.
In the end, I build up my courage to try.
I tried the one which your head is still above the water, but the second swim I drown already.
Mummy told me to try putting my head into the water then swim.
Was afraid to try cause I was afraid that the water might go in my nose.
Tried once, can already.
Mum asked me to open my eyes when inside the water.
Haha, I scared la, I thought the water will go in or what.
But in the end, It feels alright.
But opening my eyes in the water keep me distracted, cannot swim properly.
Plus, I don't know how to stop swimming unless I reach the border when I can hold on to.
And and, when my head is in the water, of course I cannot breathe right?
So I cannot swim long distance, because I won't be able to breathe.
Tried coming out of the water to breathe, but ended up nose gets water and mouth gulp down lots of water. ._.
So basically I can only swim like 2 or 3 metres facing the borders of the pool. :/
Therefore, conclusion is, I CAN'T SWIM. (:
There's once when I was swimming in the water halfway, I laughed.
LOL.
Ridiculous I know, but I just laughed.
Alot bubbles come out. Hahahhaha!
Because I feel stupid when swimming, I must have looked clumsy from the surrounding people.
Mum says there's one time when I'm struggling to reach the border, she thinks it looked funny. ):
I drowned twice.
But not that serious.
Still managed to save myself. Hahaha.
Mum says that if we panic, we'll drown even more.
I guess that's true.
All the while, we stayed at the corners of the swimming pool.
Cause I wouldn't dare to go to the middle of the pool.
No sense of security.
Its when I'm drowning, I cannot reach out for any borders.
Okay, enough of blabbering moments of my clumsiness and weaknesses.
Goodbye! :D

No comments: