Monday, March 15, 2010

My TO-DOs today.

  • Vacuum the house.
  • Wash & hang clothes.
  • Do Physics Worksheet.
  • Do 1 set of Mathematics MYE paper.
  • Do Comprehension Package: Paper 4. (Summary must write points)
  • English Improving Writing Blue book.
    -Memorise 5 words each from Anger.
And now.
I've completed vacuuming the house.
I've washed & hanged the clothes.
I've done the physics worksheet, but its only half done.
To be truthful, its less than a quarter done, because I have no idea how to do as I don't know the formulaes. ):
As for the 1 set of Mathematics MYE paper, its a quarter done too.
I hate maths. D:
I have no idea how to do.
I am glad to announce that I've completed the Comprehension Package: Paper 4.
BUT!
I did not do the summary.
Heeeheee.
So troublesome.
Maybe I'll do tonight, but I doubt I will do. :/
And the memorising of 5 words each from Anger in English Improving Writing Blue book, I've done it. :D
Easy Peasy.
I've choosed this 5 phrases.

-An enraged snarl.
-Cursing under his breath.
-Face was taut with anger.
-Flashed an indidnant glance at me.
-Wringing her hands in fustration.


Nice right?
Heehee.
But I guess, I will forget them at the end of this week.
Opps! ^o*
Alright, I'm done blogging today.
Off to watch my DRAMAS.
Bye readers.



p.s. This is so cute. (:

No comments: