Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Didn't woke up late today. :D
Whole body muscle aching like siao.
Its like totally whole body.
My legs, the ankle there, my arms, my waist, my back.
Cannot sneeze or laugh, if not the waist there will pain. ):
Bathed then left house quite early.
Thus, resulting in waiting for Shermeen at the bus stop for a very long time.
Reached school.
Passed Tommy his belated birthday present.
Haha, Shermeen and I went to bought it yesterday.
It isn't quite appropriate to blog about the item over here.
Shermeen keep stressing Tommy to open the present at home. LOL!
School today was alright.
First period was PC & CME.
Nothing much.
Next was Geography.
Learned about GM FOOD.
LOL, and then was English lesson.
Miss Hendon's class.
After recess was D&T.
Did Photo Analysis.
Mathematics was next.
Shermeen made me laughed alot.
Make my waist pain only lor!
Last period was Mother Tongue, at the computer lab.
After school, went for band.
Kena push-ups cause late.
Body muscle ache leh. D:
After which, proceeded to Hall for rehearsal.
Blah blah blah.
End of rehearsal.
Back to band room.
Took the attendance.
Sharon always say I speak not loud enough.
Therefore, today I speak LOUD LOUD.
Can die. LOL.
Left the band room.
Saw Daniel at the basketball court there.
Then he called me, hello-ed and bye-ed.
Just like a few steps away, suddenly heard him down there "Jie!" calling me.
Turned around, then he say take bus together.
Lol, then okay lor.
Haha, heard him speaking Cantonese.
Didn't know he speaks Cantonese.
But too bad, I don't understand Cantonese.
ABIT only.
Hahaha, alighted at White Sands, cause mum ask me go eat dinner with her.
Exchanged numbers, then alighted.
Dinner-ed then bus-ed back home.
And now here, blogging.

Oh, and have the birthday party photos already.
But I'm so lazy to upload them here, one by one.
Shall do it on a weekend I guess.
Probably on Saturday. :D
Bye readers!

No comments: