Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Woke up around 6:05am today.
Haha, not because my alarm didn't rang.
Its because I switch it off, instead of snoozing it off. :X
Bathed and left house around 6:35pm I guess.
Reached West plaza bus stop.
Shermeen haven't reach yet.
Saw Daniel over there.
Awhile later, Shermeen arrived.
To school and sat down at the quadrangle.
As usual, flag raising.
Next was P.E. lesson.
We did Sit ups and 2.4km.
Tell you something.
I can't do sit ups. :/
Since primary school until now, I can't do sit ups.
Maybe one or two can luh.
During Napfa testes, I could only do like 20 or so. HAHA.
Next was 2.4km running.
I hate running luh.
Sweat so much.
The passing mark for 15years old girls is 17minute 50 seconds.
And today I ran the timing, JUST NICE, the passing mark.
Muahaha.
At first, I had Shahila as pacer.
But slowly, she like disappear.
So I ran with Yue Yi.
Awhile she also gone.
In the end, infront of me was Sean.
Behind was Yue yi, and the last one was Shahila.
The other Malay girls didn't ran three rounds.
They ran two rounds.
So I'm not considered the last third.
I used Sean as pacer.
Haha, when he stop, I run, when he run, I stop.
Run finish, my legs like no strength already.
My stomach there also pain. ):
Some more after P.E, still need climb up four storeys back to classroom for Maths lesson.
Mathematics lesson nothing much.
Shermeen and I were like complaining that our legs are so tired.
Its like we can't find a nice position to put our legs so that more comfortable.
My right leg now still pain, but not the thigh. :D
English lesson didn't had anything much to elaborate about.
Recess then was Geography.
Continued noting now notes.
After which was CME.
Mrs Koh asked us to write journal.
On the titles either "Problems I am facing now" or "Suggestions for improvements (Class/School)".
I choose the first title.
Hahaha, easier to write lah.
After school, went for the Dance thingy.
I'm so not suited for hip hop.
Really.
Weird. LOL.
I like dance but I think I'm still suit to the dance I did during primary school.
NOT CHINESE DANCE HOR.
Its Modern Dance. (:
After the dance thingy, went to White Sands together with Shermeen to get somethings.
Home Sweet Home @ 4:40pm.

Oh, and a conversation between Shermeen and Me during class today.
I told Shermeen about something.
And she said: "Joanne ah..", with that expression.
Haha, I replied while feeling guilty: "Don't let me know the truth~".
And she said to me: "You know the truth yourself."
Haha. Only Shermeen understands me best and knows what I'm thinking. :D

Anyway, someone showed me this. (:

The 3 Gifts of Love. ♥



What you give, you get to keep.
What you fail to give, you lose forever.

No comments: