Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've used 6 packs of tissue today.
2 from myself.
1 from Kai Shan.
1 from Sean.
1 from Hamkah.
1 from Priscilla.
Its totally like FOUNTAIN. D:

Anyway, today after Mathematics class.
We had homework of 4 question.
I completed 3 questions already.
Left one question undone.
I was like thinking, just because of one question, need bring whole textbook home?
Plus the question was too long to be copied.
I actually thought of not doing, just wait till the next day in class then do.
I turned to Shermeen, asking her if she is bringing home the textbook or not, cause just 1 question.
She was like: "Aiyah, nevermind lah, just bring home."
So I sat there whining.
And suddenly, we had an idea.
Heeheehee...
TADA! ^-^



Clever right.
Take photo. :p
Sent Shermeen the photo, cause her phone take very blur.
Mine have Macro. (:

Okay lah, shall stop here.
Have lots of homework to do, and is due tomorrow. ):

No comments: