Thursday, March 18, 2010

Overslept a little today.
Woke up around 6:30am.
Left house at 6:50am I guess.
Reached school before 7:15am.
The rest were having drills, while the sec4s prepared the breakfast in the canteen.
Spread Butter & Kaya. (:
I spread-ed the butter.
Heehee, quite fun ley.
Spread finish then the rest came back from drills.
Had breakfast together seated in sections.
After breakfast, the sec 1, 2 & 3s had drills.
The sec4s had a separate drills, taken by ZachD.
Right beside the juniors.
Haha, cause their drills lousy.
So ZD say action action abit to them. LOL.
Then was full band in band room.
Warm-ups and so.
Around 9 plus, we had sectionals.
At 10, the sec1s goes into the band room for full band together with Mr Pan.
While inside the bunk, left Sharon, Nadirah and Me only.
And with only one Tenor Saxophone.
Nadirah used the saxophone.
So Sharon SLEEP.
Haha, I don't know I do what.
Cannot sit still at one place.
At a moment, I went out see see.
Then go back in the class, climb up the tables, sat there.
Meditate. LOL.
Nadirah say I flying up already.
Meditate sian already then lie down.
Lie down also pain, then stand up, walk around again.
LOL, I never sat still.
Until I found Newspapers on the floor.
Picked one and sat on the table to read.
The comics section. :x
Awhile later, Eddie and the rest came back.
We had Section bonding again!
Haha, play play lah.
And finally, it was lunch time.
Mee Rubus & a hot dog.
Yummy!
Compared to the previous two meals.
Then was our section and clarinet section turn to clean the tables.
Our section only have 4 rags.
We have 6 people at there.
We end up use scissors paper stone to see who the four to do the cleaning.
Eddie and Celine never kena.
The Noel slack only.
I wipe halfway then sian already.
Eddie say help me.
Muahaha, suddenly so good. :D
After that, Sec 2 & 3s went in band room for full band again.
Nadirah was the only one from our section.
Aww. so lonely. ):
While the rest of us played again.
Played played played.
Practice a little bit too!
Then the percussion joined us.
Practice abit then played again.
Truth or dare.
Actually is Dare or Double Dare.
Hahaha.
We dare Noel to run through the quadrangle then back to the classroom.
As it was raining VERY heavily.
Thought he wouldn't.
But he did.
But half only.
Cause he walk over to the other side under the shelter.
Then from there run back here.
But this run is already enough to make him wet all over.
Hahahhaha.
A few here and there, I lazy elaborate.
Finally at 3 I think.
All of us went back band room.
The sec1s turn to have their solo performance.
Heehee.
I took photos of them.
Individuals while playing.
Two angles.
One at my angle, one hamkah beside me took it from a lower angle.
After which they all played together.
I took video. (:
The whole thing ended around 4pm.
Band was suppose to end at 5:30pm, but nothing else, so Mr Pan say let us off early.
At 4:30pm, we are dismissed already.
Went back bunks.
Arranged then left.
358 bus home.
Home sweet home.
Hungry hungry.
Finally, Mum came home with my favourite Beehoon & Chicken wings.
YUMMY! Nom Nom Nom..

Ahhh.
Tomorrow I'm gonna be home all day, ALONE. (T^T)
Mum asked me to settle my own lunch and dinner.
SAD FACE. ):

No comments: