Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Was super tired last night and so, I went to bed early.
9 o'clock.
So early.
But still, in the morning, waking up at 5:45am, I still feel sleepy.
And what happened to me was stupid.
A double Decker bus was behind a bus, then I thought the bus is 81, so I board the bus.
Only when the bus reaches the next stop, I realise I'm on bus 17 instead. ._.
Haha, nevermind.
I was deciding between alighting at Yue Yi's bus stop and change bus to 89 (which means going to school with Yue yi), or just travel all the way to the interchange and change to 358 bus to school.
Since it was raining, and I was kinda lazy to alight the bus, I travelled to the interchange instead.
I saw Yue yi at the bus stop. (:
When I reached the interchange, just nice the 358 bus came.
And in a blink of eyes, I'm right outside the school.
So fast. :D
Just nice, Shermeen just reached school too.
Went up to the classroom.
Nobody in there.
After like a few minutes later, Yue yi walked in.
I was thinking: "Phew, lucky never take 89, later still need walk to school and so long".
Hohoho.
I'm kinda lazy to blog about school today.
So lets just end the post here okay?
Okay.

Oh, and since when did MMVs became like this?
It used to be super lousy and ugly.





I like the translations. (:

No comments: