Thursday, March 25, 2010


"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

School today was SUPER LONG.
Because its a Thursday!
Which means there are all the subjects in the timetable.
English, Mathematics, Combined Science, Humanities, Mother Tongue and D&T. ):
Boring boring boring.
First period was Chemistry.
Today, we had practical!
Guess what.
I accidentaly ate that clear blue solution. ._.
Because I was holding on to it, while talking to Yue Yi.
I don't know what happen that I accidentaly splashed the solution on my face. :/
How stupid was that.
Haha.
English lesson was next.
Got back our report writing.
I got 12/20 for Language and 6.5/10 for content.
Then mrs rajan asked all those who get 5marks and below for content to sit on the floor at the front.
Almost all the people sat on the floor.
Left Irwan, Syafiqah, Tommy, Sean and I.
Hui Ting and Yu Sheng never pass up. LOL.
Then Mrs Rajan began reading Wai Kin's report writing.
Cause he got 2/10 for content.
Wai Kin wrote things like he brainstorm then had a brain wave. ._.
LOL!!!
Hilarious much.
Next was Physics lesson.
Boring as usual.
Recess!
Had my 爱心面包 again made by Yu Sheng. :D :D :D
Heeeheeee. ^-^
After recess was Social Studies.
As usuals, copy down notes.
Next was Mother Tongue.
Annoyed Shermeen by repeating "Chim Chim-me-ny", "亲爱的林美秀姑姑" and the "再看我,再看我,我就把你喝掉!"
Heeheeeeheeeeee. :D
Last period was Mathematics.
Sleepy much.
After school, had D&T study time.
Nothing much.
After D&T, Yu Sheng come fetch me!
Raining ley.
He stand right outside the gate there wait for me.
Heeheee, like Daddy fetch daughter!
Cause he still hold an umbrella. :p
Daniel came too.
Then walked to West Plaza bus stop.
Took 359 bus!
Heehee.
Then home sweet home!

No comments: