Friday, March 26, 2010

Remembered I said yesterday during the Chemistry practical, that I accidentaly splashed the clear blue solution on my face around the mouth there?
Well, guess what.
I think I'm allergic to it.
Because, my lips starts becoming dry, and when you pout, the sides all turn white.
And the area around the chin and the cheek below, all itchy itchy, abit red red.
Damn it.
So itchy, but cannot scratch.
I've asked Miss Wee, she said: "Copper chloride. Could be allergic. Wash off frequently. If not ok after days, see doctor."
SAD FACE.
I scared it got worse and like swollen or something.
MY FACE LEH. ):
Booo Hooo Hooo.
I Hate Copper Chloride. T^T

By the way, I saw this just now at White Sands the POLAR cake shop.
You see!!


The second one looks like Rat rat.
Heeeheeee. ^-^
Next time Rat rat brithday can use this for birthday cake.
Hohoho!

No comments: