Thursday, April 22, 2010

Did not update my blog yesterday because D&T killed me. :P
Hahaha, was feeling so frustrated with it last night.
Thus, around 9:30pm, I started lying on my bed already.
Heeheeeheee, actually its because I was tired lah~

This morning woke up.
Still the same thing..
*Alarm rang*
"Aiyah~ Still early, 5 more mins!".
*Goes back to sleep*.
Hohoho! :X
To school together with Yu Sheng! ^-^
The bus broooom broooom brooooooom to school!
Lalalala~
Yu Sheng drew so many JOANNE JOANNE JOANNE JOANNE on his foolscap paper cover.
You seeee!!



Heeheee. :P <3
Then was as usual, the school things.
LALALALALA!
Heehee, I lazy to elaborate ley.
Jump to after school!
Yu Sheng come fetch me home.
Together with Yong Seng and Daniel.
Yu Sheng keep bullying Daniel de.
So naughty! :p
Heeheee, then went over West Plaza there de bus stop.
Took 359 bus home!
Reach house downstairs, Wei Zhi came to look for them.
Yu Sheng sent me up the lift then go back join them le.
As for me, of course is guai guai at home la~
Heeheee.
Later gonna do my English homework.
Maybe... I will do Maths. MAYBE. :X
Shall spend my whole Saturday doing D&T!
I wanna complete it sooner, so that I would get frustrated over it. (:

I'm currently watching a few classic videos of Mr Bean!
And a little bit of his stage performance. :P

Oh, and today is 22nd April!
The Bounty Hunter that movie is now showing already ley~~~~

No comments: